The Glanza's replacement..

Evening all,

Thought id post this up as even though I've moved on from the Glanza i still enjoy this club and can now call many members my friends from the last 7+ years I've been on here..

I fancied a GTR but with trying to buy a house within the next year, that wasn't going to be the most sensible option so have stuck with the below. A 1 owner from Japan Evo VIII MR RS. My brother briefly owned it when it came into the country, but after buying his GTR it was surplus to requirements.

Gotta say, as much as i love EP's, this is a whole new level. Engine wise its relatively standard, but its on a set of Ohlins coilovers and has Cusco diffs so the car is on rails!

I'll try and pop a thread up and keep things updated..Ive recently done a deal with a company from Aus to supply bespoke Carbon Fibre items for them so thats the way the car will be going! As long as the mods don't mind me saying this, I've sent them a load of my old starlet bits too so ill be able to offer you guys some bits. If you want to keep up to date with it all its easiest to take a look at the IG page - Fiske_automotive

Thanks!

28884394463_ff27fb5df7_z.jpgIMG_4506 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

Edited by RobSR