So i went out and bought my 1st glanza today. Its such a big upgrade compared to the SR lol. Most of you will know it as its reeces old one. Its completely stock engine so nothing special there yet.

Do have plans for it but just want to enjoy it for now! Heres there only pic i have atm. Cheers

Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not much of an update just fitted a new big ass cone filter since the old was very dirty the car boosted up to 13/14 psi as the boost gauge said engine light came stright on but didnt do fuel cut so god knows, its booked in at TD for it upping to 1bar anyway. Cheers Posted Image

your hardly upping boost to a bar on standard topmount are you mate

Yeah...tuning developments said it's fine gunna try get an fmic before.

They said to do it since its about to hit fuel cut since the engine light keeps coming on ( code 34 )

Edited by Walker96

never heard anyone running that on standard topmount bud tbh prob be best with a front mount on

Yeah if funds are okay hopefully have a fmic if not the top mount will stay for a short while. TD have said its okay just wont be as mucb as a gain

Is it really worth the trip to map it if you havnt got the FMIC but are planning on getting one? Your map would be wrong once fitting the FMIC so would need to go back ideally

James

It keeps over boosting atm, engine light keeps coming on and reads code 34. I plan on getting one later that year, but i know it would need mapping again. Just want this annoying engine not to come on every time i put my foot down lol there only an hour away so not fussed on the trip haha
  • 2 months later...

Time for an update lol. Bought a few nice stuff not alot, got a jam ecu/ new exhaust manifold and an fmic but yet to fit that., only got the ecu fitted today so haven't full gone metal as i've heard you need to run it in for about 100-200 miles. Also got the car professionally details as it was very dull on one side. I've bought a genuine jam lip as well since mine cracked ect ect lol! Cheers. Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It looks tidy.

Feel free to go mental with the JAM in.

If your going to be running a bar, an RX7 top mount would have got you by chap

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Edited by Addymk2

It looks tidy.Feel free to go mental with the JAM in.If your going to be running a bar, an RX7 top mount would have got you by chapSent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Cheers mate and nah only stock boost but obviously does creep, feels so much better with the jam ecu you in though!

You don't need to run it in, just drive away.

If that was the case you'd have to run it in every time you disconnect your battery etc

I just went off what i found on here mate, only did 50 miles before giving it some lol

Edited by Walker96