Can you use a FE crank pulley on an FTE engine

Mixed opinions on this. Me personally would stick with the FTE pulley as it's dampened.

Have a read of this

http://www.atiracing.com/products/dampers/damper_dinan.htm

Dampened that's what I was looking for.

Read through that, sounds a bit worrying but just heard of people doing it before with no problems

i've used the 4efe crank on both a 4efte and 5efte with no problems over a number of years

Well that's good to hear. Would save me getting and replacing it with an FTE one

plus it seems like a few persons have added turbos to their n/a 4efe---maybe some run the engine as is with the 4efe crank pulley

Seems to be done quite often in that case.

A bit off topic here, but I take it the advantages are minimal of running a lighter (4efe) pulley as compared to the heavier (4efte) pulley ?

You would not see any gains no, but the thing I like is because I'm running electric power steering I could remove the outer part of the pully as I dont need it 👍😀

You would not see any gains no, but the thing I like is because I'm running electric power steering I could remove the outer part of the pully as I dont need it 👍😀

You would not see any gains no, but the thing I like is because I'm running electric power steering I could remove the outer part of the pully as I dont need it

You would not see any gains no, but the thing I like is because I'm running electric power steering I could remove the outer part of the pully as I dont need it