Road side assistance

Rac for me

Think I will join you on this one. How much you pay? The problem is with the car been pretty low if it needed recovered I would need a flatbed. The AA sent a tipper that time, was a total pisstake lol

Most I've seen always are a pisstake. Had a friend with a hole in his block told the rac he needs a low loader flatbed recovery.

1hour later They send a man in a van to inspect to repair. Instantly rings though a truck. 2 hours later Along comes a normal flatbed who instantly rings through for a low loader queue another hour+ wait -_-

I think id rather just pay extra and get what i need 1st time.

Think I will join you on this one. How much you pay? The problem is with the car been pretty low if it needed recovered I would need a flatbed. The AA sent a tipper that time, was a total pisstake lol

Um I can't rember I'll have a look when I get chance. I always tell them I have engine problems and ask for a low loader to be sent saves loads of time :)

I pay £10 a month for a Nationwide FlexPlus account, which comes with recovery, phone insurance, travel insurance etc. Had to use the recovery a few times and they're always great. Comes with homestart and also covers you in other people's cars too, can't fault it.