8k for a low mileage glanza, or maybe 3.8k for a low mileage SR?

Defiantly the one that was up for sale the other year with 11k on the clock. That's why the bay, underneath and exhaust have been done. Looks a lot better now but it's a bit steap. If it had the Remus system and original graphics then maybe. Think the sale of mine has pushed prices up!

Yeah looks like that one but Christ that's expensive least pikeys had some nice genuine item upgrades making it worth 2400 for me that white ones a grand overpriced realistically these cars are 2400 top dollar its only a hand full of people like us who will pay that aswell

Yeah looks like that one but Christ that's expensive least pikeys had some nice genuine item upgrades making it worth 2400 for me that white ones a grand overpriced realistically these cars are 2400 top dollar its only a hand full of people like us who will pay that aswell

I put mine on eBay for £2500 last week (a bit much maybe, but done it so there was room to haggle) and got LOADS of interest, mine has another 15k on this so will be interesting to see if this sells, they've already dropped the price by £650 and IMO even at 19k £3800 was far too much.

True, and thanks! Didn't look bad considering it hasn't been cleaned in weeks, I didn't want to sell it but change of circumstance means I need a diesel, I had plenty of offers but in the end I just couldn't do it so removed the listing and am guna save for a diesel a few months down the line and keep the starlet as well.

Edited by DanSR

True, and thanks! Didn't look bad considering it hasn't been cleaned in weeks, I didn't want to sell it but change of circumstance means I need a diesel, I had plenty of offers but in the end I just couldn't do it so removed the listing and am guna save for a diesel a few months down the line and keep the starlet as well.

Good man, hang onto it :)

I think mine selling as it did has pushed prices up. This is fine for the good examples but in my eyes it doesn't mean that every single one is worth loads more especially when they're missing some key parts. Mileage isn't everything either but with these it seems to make them loads more attractive to people.

It is nice to see that potentially they are being recognised for being a bit special now though. I really miss mine and wish I'd been able to store it. Grab yourself a fabia vrs, I love mine it's brilliant