JDM yO or JDM nO

Orange or Clear indicators?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys put my orange indicators back on yesterday as I broke a clear one

A few people like them but I am undecided, I quite like them but really not sure :huh:

Before JDM nO: -

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02233.jpg

012.jpg

After JDM yO: -

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Help me please :blink:

Hmmm the plan is to get clear ones and spray the inside black to match the headlights one day

These are just temporary as I pinched them off Muddyell :blink: but wasnt sure on whether or not to keep em

hey man i think that the clear look best.

also do u mean that u are going to spray the whole of the bulb holder black.. how well would that suit the car??

i did mine i silver and black to copy the glanza indicators.. i think that it looks well here a photo

DSC00313.jpg

If you want I can try to find out where I got the silvatec bulbs from I think I got them for about £8 rather than the £12-£15 they normally are. Better deal was the repeater bulbs for £1 a set lol. I do love ebay :lol:

voted for the orange ones mate.

Had a feeeling you would ;)

My opinion is keep them clear. If I was you however Sparky, I'd be saving for side skirts and a rear bumper cause it looks rather cluttered and rather untidy at the front.

I know whast you mean mate will look better when I get my Carbon spoiler fitted :lol:

Its coming across some side skirts and rear bumper and having money at the same time thats the problem :)

I asked MC for Carbon ones because I heard he was going to make them but he said he wasnt in the end :lol:

I would deffo be interested in carbon ones!!!

I have asked you NUMEROUS times about the rear bumper Rick and even asked you to bring it to bluewater for me (in a thread somewhere)