keep EP91 or Buy EVO 8/9

keep EP91 vs buy EVO 8/9  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One of the reasons why I've considered not to get an Evo, because it will just end up a money pit, coilovers, roll bars, forged motor, big turbo kit and your £15-£20k deep.

same as the starlet if you don't monitor the dollars put into it..one can easily spend a small fortune on the starlet without really realizing if you do it over a period of time...the same goes for any car, but i suppose the cost of parts increases comparatively to match the type/class of car as well.

no more small fortunes being invested into cars for me....well i'd hope not---lolol

Edited by gorganl2000
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same as the starlet if you don't monitor the dollars put into it..one can easily spend a small fortune on the starlet without really realizing if you do it over a period of time...the same goes for any car, but i suppose the cost of parts increases comparatively to match the type/class of car as well.

no more small fortunes being invested into cars for me....well i'd hope not---lolol

That depends how much you earn and how much disposable income you have.

To some people a Starlet is expensive, others it's pocket change. Especially when you consider the cost of parts, the cost of labour etc from vehicle to vehicle you can't even compare the two.

A guy on my forum reckons his 6 is 380 on a map and intake

You'll get em to about 370 so sounds roughly right.

The 6-speed can start giving you issues over 420 odd bhp.

5-speed 600-700 has been done.