So changed my steering wheel months ago and i have had no horn since and need to get it sorted before MOT, Now i know where the horn wire is (the single yellow one under the steering wheel) Im not wanting to have the horn on my steering wheel as it is too much effort to do so, So... i have a horn button im going to use but i thought as it was running through a relay it was going to be easy and that the yellow wire would only need connecting to the button, then the button to a ground and the horn would work but that is not the case? The yellow wire is live and the horn did work before i changed the steering so everything should be working or i am getting confused somewhere.

Can anyone shed any light on this and help me out as i dont understand what is going on?

Cheers josh

You 100% sure the earth is decent? I can't see why it dosent work. Fuse hasn't popped while you have been messing?

Cheers nick.

I checked the fuse/relay earlier everything seemed fine, Im going to try a couple earth spots tomorrow and hopefully get it sorted having no horn sucks! Nice glanza by the way seen your build thread top work like!