Alright all fellow members of the uksclub.

As all of us mods and admin people, we would like to hear some feedback to what you think about our forum? Thanks for Enzo for opening up this forum.

I have heard some good comments so far from some people.

So here is the chance to share your thoughts.

We hope to keep this forum friendly and hope the team can help solve your scarlet starlet problems.

Keep it up guys.

Shelly x :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i love it here. As i said to Shelley before, any and all problems are solved by the gang within a matter of mins or hours which is great when u run into a spot of bother. The technical sections and especially the part numbers sections are an AWESOME resource, especially as u can just walk into Toyota with a part number/diagram and go "I want that one"!!!! The atmosphere is chilled out and friendly (99.9% of the time) and i hope to be able to meet some of u hooligans at JAE if i can get over. All we need now is a really class banner for the site and maybe make a move on some of those T-shirt/hoody ideas that were floatin about a few months back and we're flying. Hope thats helpful.

Phil.

• 3 months later...

For the time ive been on here which is no where near as long as some of you guys :lol: ive enjoyed it.

I used to be a paying member of saxosportsclub and that was just WAY to crowded with people giving out nonsense comments and replys.You dont get that here which is spot on.

Also Everybody is very helpfull as am i, when i can be.If people keep using this site how they have been doing.... im sure it will grow and be a massive resource of information for people as well as a brilliant place to share your views and opinions of your favourite 1.3 pocket rockets!

BadaPing?

Its simply a warm site created by Starlet enthusiasts for Starlet enthusiasts!

I am sure the old site had more content but it is really starting to build up here and I hope that more people will take more part in building up the site not just Geo and the mods! Its also great that its not too crowded! Why not bring back some elements of the old site that would work well here fo rthose people who were on the old site or have they already been introduced?

I also agree that my Starletto would not be the same had I not come across the site! I joined at the start of the year (1st January) and have enjoyed my stay so far! I have really enjoyed contributing and of course love it when its time to update my work in progress, makes you feel really proud! Its a shame us NI dudes are not closer to u people in the UK, there would be some awesome meets on and would help everyone gain more momentum with a common interest and of course make new friends!!! But the site is also good because you can make good friends here too!

Keep up the good work UKSC Team and hopefully make the site more interesting.

Maybe some starlet history, info on more elusive parts (e.g Jam Racing Spoiler and Toms Bonnet Vent) and obscure starlet racing snippets in japan etc etc.

Many people on the UKSC forum have inspired me, I first thought all I had was a weak n/a but it shows that with a little time and effort, the Starlet can be made into something really nice, regardless of its BHP! Now I am working on it to make it into a street weapon! :lol:

Peace Out :D

Joz

p.s Loving the EP91, its a tasty red machine!

one word really is ACE

there is always an answer to any question on here. someone always knows something.

peeps aint harsh at giving remarks on eachothers cars like they are on many other forums. well done to everyone who has had an input into this great site

• 2 months later...
I love it here and couldnt live with out it ............HONESTLY :)

I agree, that is so true lol!

The UKSC is like a 2nd (well 3rd) home ;b

Maybe its time to elect some new mods ;b

Peace Out

Joz

Would certainly freshen things up even more electing a few new mods!

Not being biased but some of us dudes are on here all day and night and visit as often as possible to catch up with the latest news and developments.

Not just that but pretty dedicated to the site overall, tbh the site can be a bit inactive sometimes maybe due to the lack of members, but the one wish is to have the site constantly active like tgtt for instance... How can we acheive that? Maybe more topics, activities that attract constant viewing and interaction, the list goes on...

Surely we can contribute even more to the UKSC by taking up a more involving role?

Peace Out

Joz

I feel at this point i have to stand up for our present moderators! U say they're not on here as much?? Rich is finishin his final year at UNIVERSITY, Si has a job and a girlfriend and Shelly works full time! So excuse them wont u if they're not on here 24/7...i believe its called havin a life outside of their computers. In my opinion they've done a bang up job, they kept the show runnin while Geo was away and they dealt with the small amout of hassle that occured a few months back with minuszero. There may be one or two mods who do bugger all and leave it to non-mods to arrange meets etc but im not pointing any fingers as i know these people are busy with other commitments. And also, if there are to be new moderators it should be up to Geo and his current mod staff to select them and i believe there are one or two members further up the list who TRULY know their shit! Lobo for his technical knowledge, especially from wot i can gather about turbos, Baz for his Bodywork EXPERTISE (the man owns his own bloody coachworks business for cryin out loud), Gaz for his all round know-how!!!!

U dont have to have the title 'moderator' under your username to fully contribute to the site! I've a hell of a lot more posts and was on the original site before it crashed, have arranged a meet, am goin to JAE, tell people about UKSC ALL THE TIME, put minuszero in his place and am on here as much as possible for someone who's doin a MASTERS degree and has a full time job at the mo but im not bitchin and moanin about not bein a moderator, i'm happy to just try to contribute when and where i possibly can and communicate with some members via text, phone call and msn when i can. If Geo choses to make someone a mod then thats HIS decision as this whole site is the result of HIS vision and dedication and that of our current mods and to Geo and the mods i can only say thank you and i'll see u in a week and a half!!

Phil.

So True Phil mate.

I never actually said that the current mod team wasn't doing a good job mate! I know for a fact the guys are busy as I speak to them too mate out of the forum, maybe not as much as yourself but they are damn good chaps including the G man! Like me you take the UKSC seriously too so good on ya mate! Maybe your right tho, I don't have much idea of wat happens behind the scenes so well done the current mod team! Tbh the Gman has asked me before if I was interested in a mod post a little while ago and I declined because I said that there were other peeps more eligible for the job! Maybe you should read what I said more closely! Just because u know everybody and have set up meets does that make u better? Maybe you should've read what I said and listen not just shout back!

And you're right , you dont need the moderators title under your belt just to get your voice across the site! Was just saying what I said because a few peeps were interesting in a moderating position and just pointing out the possibilities to them. I would have loved to have been on the original site but I didnt get my starlet til later on!

Read again before you reply like that mate! Not very understanding are we?

Peace Out

Joz

And also, if there are to be new moderators it should be up to Geo and his current mod staff to select them

yeah, who needs a community when you can have everything decided for you :)

exactly Ryno, it is all bout the members so what does it matter what titles we have? We are all members after all - even us mods, people such as Gaz and others mentioned do a lot to arrange meets, etc and are not forgotten - we are a community no one is any more important than anyone else