• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never knew that being a mod is hard work if you can't sit at the pc 24/7, but i do try and read all the new posts/replies. Haven't had too much trouble on here, so it's cool for us mods.

I am a normal member on other sites and it's good being just a normal member as you don't need to deal with anything hehe.

But iam glad iam a mod on here, i was so excited when i was asked :p thanks to G, even though i don't know everything about starlets, but i have enjoyed sharing my interests with a lot of people that share the same interests. Good to meet new people too, made quite a few decent friends from here :p

I learn new things everyday and like to help others that needs answers, visa versa :)

Lets keep it a happy forum guys, don't let us Mod's bully you :p Kidding.

Peace

Shelly x

It can be hard work, but i gotta say i love it, you guys are a great laugh and very creative.

I used to chat to most of the guys on here on TOC then was one of the first on the old site when it started, me n Geo go way back now n we spoke bout me becoming a mod i was ecstatic, may not seem like a big thing but it meant a lot to me, cheers big man n cheers to u guys.

Love y'all Simon

• 4 months later...

This website is the best a computer can display!

I seriously love it, can't pick on anything about the site..

Its a cool place to chill and chat about your rides to others, never seen an argument on here as far as i can remember even though i haven't been here long!

It must be one of the best forums as its a very chilled place, and its packed with EPs haha!!

• 1 month later...

its a great site, end of....

if i hadnt signed up here i would have even less knowledge about EPs than i do now! :lol: its great, if i have a problem i can ask and it get flooded with answers.

hope it keeps running strong and builds more members.

oh yea can we buy UKSC decals or stickers for the EPs? great for advertising, then again you guy probally already sell them.

• 7 months later...

Wow you dug up an oldie lol

exactly Ryno, it is all bout the members so what does it matter what titles we have? We are all members after all - even us mods, people such as Gaz and others mentioned do a lot to arrange meets, etc and are not forgotten - we are a community no one is any more important than anyone else

Awww Simon i never saw that before, im touched. I am only a year and a month out, but better late that never. lol

• 3 months later...

I've only been on this site a few months, Bourkey introduced me to the Starlet and the site. No shit i think it's one of the best things. It's like a big family, who ever wants help or is stuck not just someone a team of guys and girl's is on standby to help with anything. And that to me brings the whole site together

Love you UKSC

Alex

I think this is a great site!!!

I remember the first few days of having a Starlet and registering. I was made to feel welcome right from the start.

P.S. Shelly i have noticed your digging up all the old topics. You make me chuckle!!!

to all enzo,all admin,mods and posters :D

i bow to you all,

as without this site i wouldnt of known where to start on my starlet,

i havent been on here long and still finding my way round but i love everything bout this site.

atmosphere is grt,tips and advice are always spot on,

keep up the good work :)

hope to meet you all sumday soonies

carl