My GT got wrote off today :(

I am sad to say that my pride and joy which is my GT has been written off. I cant describe how angry i am at the loss. Was drivin to mcdonalds for a fanta and some silly fuckin farmers wife pulled out from a car park without looking, i went right into the side of her and wrote off my car.

FUCKING WOMEN DRIVERS SHOULD BE STRUNG UP BY THEIR TITS!

Like Idrees said you only had the front end done very recently. Im so gutted for you mate. I've had a couple of near misses recently where people haven't been concentrating and nearly hit me. Id feel like shit if it happened to me.

I hope it doesn't get wrote off but there is unfortunately a good chance it will.

Sorry to hear the bad news

Bourkey

What a waste, that car was smart as fuck

Kick her f**king ovaries in.

Anything damaged apart from the body? Intercooler looks a bit wonky, so the pipe's obviously bent, but is anything in there actually broken? Maybe it's salvageable ... or whatever the word is :p

Ahhh man thats proper bad luck just after having the FMIC and the front bumper done nice :D

Really gutted for you mate... hope you claim wiplash the fucking works!!!

Hope it all gets sorted without much hassle mate :p

realy sorry 4 u dude :D but not all women drivers r bad

most are, seen two this week nearly cause crashes because they cant go round a roundabout properly! !

as said in the texts last night man, keep the chin up, you'l be boosting in no time again :p

S.