Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Axel folley

Best tyres?

Recommended Posts

Uniroyal rainexpert 3 175/65/14’s. Very affordable and on the daily they are awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BMX-RIG said:

Uniroyal rainexpert 3 175/65/14’s. Very affordable and on the daily they are awesome. 

Cheers il have a look for those

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had rainsport 3s before I went forged were brilliant for the power I had then grip in the dry was as good as in the rain. once forged I've had to get ad08r to keep the power down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kuhmo elsta spt or hs1 A wet C wet both excellent tyres, the spt was scary gripy in the pish :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've purchased a set of Nankang NS2's last summer to try them and they are the best tire I've ever had, decent grip in dry and wet and little wear

Edited by maerijn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Toyo Proxes T1-R not only look cool but they almost suck onto wet tarmac!

Excellent tyre lasting for years. And it's made in Japan.

I like Falkens (robust) on other (family) car but it always has to be a Toyo for my Starlet!

20190217_162248.thumb.jpg.271ab7b857b86dbfc4fc0dcf7feb385e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Di_Bodi said:

The Toyo Proxes T1-R not only look cool but they almost suck onto wet tarmac!

Excellent tyre lasting for years. And it's made in Japan.

I like Falkens (robust) on other (family) car but it always has to be a Toyo for my Starlet!

20190217_162248.thumb.jpg.271ab7b857b86dbfc4fc0dcf7feb385e.jpg

Not available in the OP's tyre size though...

 

Only toyos available are CF2.

I have the same size wheels, general consensus is the Rainsport 3's are most popular. But wear out quicker than many other options.

I do hear CF2's are good though and surprisingly inexpensive..

Here is the full selection of available tyres in this size:

https://www.camskill.co.uk/m4b0s403p0/Car_Tyres_-_MPV_Tyres_-_People_Carrier_Tyres_-_14_inch_R14_inch_-_185_55_14_185_55R14

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Farley V said:

Not available in the OP's tyre size though...

 

Only toyos available are CF2.

I have the same size wheels, general consensus is the Rainsport 3's are most popular. But wear out quicker than many other options.

I do hear CF2's are good though and surprisingly inexpensive..

Here is the full selection of available tyres in this size:

https://www.camskill.co.uk/m4b0s403p0/Car_Tyres_-_MPV_Tyres_-_People_Carrier_Tyres_-_14_inch_R14_inch_-_185_55_14_185_55R14

 

 

I haven't realised Toyo not being available in 185-55-14 - my bad!

Rainsports in this size not in stock on Camskill either...

I've used demon tweeks recently as better rates than camskill!!

Falken ZE914 High Performance Road Tyre are even cheaper than CF2 and I can confirm they're very decent tyres - excellent grip and long-lasting (have them on my Accord)

Here's their selection:

https://www.demon-tweeks.com/uk/performance/tyres-accessories/tyres/shop-by/diameter/14_inch/tyre_profile/55/width/185/sortby/price_uk/

 

Edited by Di_Bodi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...