• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i paid £4500 for mine. he was asking £4995 but i got it down to £4500 as i flew to scotland to pick her up :-)

Cas offered me a different glanza in silver and that was gorgeous too. i would deffo buy my next one from him!

Lol same colour and tail lights...that spoiler is awesome, which one is it?? (not the ducktail thing).

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHATS WRONG WITH THE DUCKTAIL THING???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

your reply should have been, "that ducktail spoiler is awesome" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'd like to get a car from cas, but he's quite expensive.

Rich.

*takes a deep breath* it's a 1.8 16v 3 door, fully loaded - traction control, leccy windows, front and side airbags, air con, 53k miles I think off the top of my head, last service at 48k. Full VSH, cambelt has been done as well as new disks and pads and abs sensor 5k ago (the most common faults on the Astra mk I've so should be good for another 50k). I'm the second owner and it's in rude health, only ever drinks optimax or BP Ultimate. It's also got the option boot spolier too along with 16" alloys.