Sign in to follow this  
snails ep91

starlet/glanza parts for sale - garage clearout

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone.

I have a number of glanza parts for sale that are taking up space in my garage. Ive kept a lot of these for spares but now is the time for a clearout.

Too many parts to individually list so please contact on this post or pm if you have any particular parts you want and i can check if i have them.

i have listed everything very sensibly priced so no silly offers please. just would like someone else to make use of these parts as these cars are starting to get rarer now. Please enquire about any other parts i have power steering racks, starter motors etc etc

Parts for sale - glanza interior plastics and panels, rubber seals etc from a few glanzas ive stripped over the years. 

They are all dry stored in my garage. Most parts in good general condition. Can send better photos of individual parts if you pm me.

Most interior plastics will be at £10 plus delivery. Everything is delivery at the moment due to lockdown. but let me know what you want and i can price accordingly.

pics;

7EB8E414-A834-4E7A-ACE3-8190A613D1C3_zps

17FDEC60-433C-4E70-8C8F-0D3555A8AA4D_zps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP82 rear seats - *** SOLD ***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glanza/ na starlet clear indicators including bulb holder  - *** SOLD ***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sytec adjustable FPR

price - £20 plus delivery and paypal

Pics -

A04C24F2-CA3B-4CCF-8378-9A517B20C727_zps

FA202D76-AA3B-4784-9A04-69B096C40867_zps

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4efte Sump and oil pick up - perfect for a 4efe turbo conversion

price - £20 plus delivery and paypal

images - 

7AA5E337-D118-4274-BFF4-950575F74B55_zps

5FA4DDF4-BAB5-4B7A-962D-FD3960A40CA0_zps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

black Glanza sideskirts -  *** SOLD ****

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black glanza number plate surround ***** SOLD *****

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RW developments ct9 short route intercooler pipe - ****** SOLD ****

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toyota starlet n/a rear brake drum shoes - brand new. been sitting for a few years but brought brand new just never fitted.

price £10 plus delivery and paypal fees

images - 

AE301FC5-1381-4453-822C-B78305519EEF_zps

B62F600D-8E3F-4765-A64F-A93045701B25_zps

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4efte rocker cover - perfect for a refurb - with all this spare time 

price - £20 plus delivery and paypal fees

D9CF3A4D-50C4-4030-9CB2-A4312F122329-144

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by snails ep91

Posted (edited)

I'll have indicators side skirts and rear under plate surround with lamp please. 

I'll take the black skirts please.

I'm also after a Corolla tubular inlet manifold I've got 100 here waiting for 1

Edited by Sam44

1 hour ago, RoryWebb432 said:

Hi mate. Tom Brooker is wanting your rear seats but hes forgot his login

hi there,

well get him to text me on 07974148346 and he can sort it with me on there mate

39 minutes ago, Sam44 said:

I'll have indicators side skirts and rear under plate surround with lamp please. 

I'll take the black skirts please.

I'm also after a Corolla tubular inlet manifold I've got 100 here waiting for 1

ok great ill pm you now.

Hi, have you possible got the bottom bracket of the power steering pump? Either the right or the left style one?

121140_4503_0004.png

On 3/31/2020 at 8:56 PM, snails ep91 said:

pm'd

Well bud cash here ?

On 4/1/2020 at 3:58 PM, Sam44 said:

Any word. Cash here waiting. 

pm'd you back

21 hours ago, pamarakos said:

Hi, have you possible got the bottom bracket of the power steering pump? Either the right or the left style one?

121140_4503_0004.png

do you mean the actual brackets that hold the pump to the block? i can certainly have a look for you this weekend and get back to you.

14 minutes ago, parker85 said:

Best price posted on rocker cover mate 

pm'd

4 hours ago, Starletsr1991 said:

Still got the skirts

Yes mate I’ve got a set of skirts left

17 hours ago, snails ep91 said:

Yes mate I’ve got a set of skirts left

What’s the lowest and where are you 

On 4/17/2020 at 1:23 PM, CaroleBaskin91 said:

Hi mate, have you still got the sump? 

pm'd

bump anyone interested in interior p[lastics? wana get rid and would like them to go to use for someone else. as these cars are getting rarer now

On 5/1/2020 at 5:14 PM, snails ep91 said:

bump anyone interested in interior p[lastics? wana get rid and would like them to go to use for someone else. as these cars are getting rarer now

I'm interested in a few bits already pm'd