Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Frankieflowers

4efe SWAP to 4efte in Corolla E11 1998

Recommended Posts

Hi guys. I am looking for information to reduce errors while swapping a 4efe with a complete manual gear 4efte engine in a Corolla E11. I’ve read a lot about it but nobody who has done it himself has wrote a post description with a TO DO list. My mechanic works on Subaru cara and he needs a few tips to reduce labor time. The plan is to instal a new IC to be aure it becomes a sleeper. The manifold has to be adapted. I’de like some advice about brands and manifold  length to keep turbo efficiency high.which exhaust diameter should I mount? Any custom silencer works better?  Any primary exhaust to advice? Use the original that comes with the engine from Japan? Any company I can trust to buy the engine?

i hope somebody can help. I am in Milan. Italy. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The main issue will be the front to rear cross member that sits under the engine and gearbox. This has the front engine mount attached to it on that model. The GT turbo and glanza v do not have a front engine mounts. The gearbox side mount is also different but the turbo gearbox has the bolt holes there. 

The ep82 and ep91 turbo 4efte cat section of the exhaust will drop very close (contact this cross member) unless you have a custom exhaust made. 

I have a wiring diagram here that provides the additional wiring and ECU pin outs to make a harness that will plug and play to the ep82 4efte factory ems unit with some pin swaps. All that's needed is the factory 4efte dizzy and external ignition coil, igniter, the map sensor and nock sensor that's if the 4efte engine you buy has all the other sensor attached. 

The throttle body on the 4efte is also larger 

Edited by Sam44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sam44 said:

The main issue will be the front to rear cross member that sits under the engine and gearbox. This has the front engine mount attached to it on that model. The GT turbo and glanza v do not have a front engine mounts. The gearbox side mount is also different but the turbo gearbox has the bolt holes there. 

The ep82 and ep91 turbo 4efte cat section of the exhaust will drop very close (contact this cross member) unless you have a custom exhaust made. 

I have a wiring diagram here that provides the additional wiring and ECU pin outs to make a harness that will plug and play to the ep82 4efte factory ems unit with some pin swaps. All that's needed is the factory 4efte dizzy and external ignition coil, igniter, the map sensor and nock sensor that's if the 4efte engine you buy has all the other sensor attached. 

The throttle body on the 4efte is also larger 

I appreciate your explenation. A few questions. What shound the mechanic do to adapt the Corolla front and rear engine supports in order to get 4efte smoothly in? When Can you email me the diagrams or give me a link to do a smooth electric pin ECU connection? Can you list the items I have to buy extra? For example, water pump, belts, etc? I want to have every extra component before I get started. Also, I need a front Intercooler. What do you suggest?  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Question is the corrola a dizzy ignition system or dizless system. 

What engine came in the corrola. If it's the 4efe it's a much easier swap. I was jumping the gun alittle thinking it was a 4efe. 

For the front mount intercooler you will have to Remove the bumper and measure up for the best core size.The universal intercooler pipe fitting kits sold on eBay are great for making a custom job. 

It's probably the best idea to get a full custom exhaust from the turbo back. The front engine mount will not be an issue then. 

 

Edited by Sam44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sam44 said:

Question is the corrola a dizzy ignition system or dizless system. 

What engine came in the corrola. If it's the 4efe it's a much easier swap. I was jumping the gun alittle thinking it was a 4efe. 

For the front mount intercooler you will have to Remove the bumper and measure up for the best core size.The universal intercooler pipe fitting kits sold on eBay are great for making a custom job. 

It's probably the best idea to get a full custom exhaust from the turbo back. The front engine mount will not be an issue then. 

 

The engine is a 4efe. Thanks a lot! What about the diagrams for the ECU and pins to fix? I appreciate your advice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've been looking at corrola makes and models/years today. It will be the dissless\waste spark system on your corrola is alot better system compared to the distributor 4efte type, which in all honesty I'd keep and use a piggy back control unit to allow you to alter fueling/fuel cut and ignition timing. The detmaster 3 seems to be a great bit of kit for £150. 

You will make good power. 

You should not have a problem finding someone to map it. Its very user friendly. 

I can do you a wiring diagram if you do fancy converting the engine wiring to accept a GT turbo ECU. 

There are afew component plugs and components you will need. Listed in my first reply. 

The jap 4efte powered cars did not run immobiliser either. 

I'd also replace the corrola fuel pump with a good aftermarket proformance pump. 

Also you will want the 295cc light gray denso injectors off the 4efte good for around 190hp, can be pushed to around 230hp but not recommended. 

And either a 4efte 212mm clutch that fits the 4efte flywheel or the uprated aftermarket 200mm 4efe corrola clutch kit that fits the factory 4efe flywheel. You will struggle to get more than 130hp on the standard 4efe clutch. The 212mm factory clutch normally see around 190hp before slipping. 

What are you getting with the 4efte engine in the way of bolt on components?

The power steering pump will also require a modification/extra bracket making in order to fit a modified 4efte engine to steering pump lower mount. It will be easier to do this then fit the ep82/ep91 power steering pump to the corrola (different piping)

Edited by Sam44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sam44 said:

I've been looking at corrola makes and models/years today. It will be the dissless\waste spark system on your corrola is alot better system compared to the distributor 4efte type, which in all honesty I'd keep and use a piggy back control unit to allow you to alter fueling/fuel cut and ignition timing. The detmaster 3 seems to be a great bit of kit for £150. 

You will make good power. 

You should not have a problem finding someone to map it. Its very user friendly. 

I can do you a wiring diagram if you do fancy converting the engine wiring to accept a GT turbo ECU. 

There are afew component plugs and components you will need. Listed in my first reply. 

The jap 4efte powered cars did not run immobiliser either. 

I'd also replace the corrola fuel pump with a good aftermarket proformance pump. 

Also you will want the 295cc light gray denso injectors off the 4efte good for around 190hp, can be pushed to around 230hp but not recommended. 

And either a 4efte 212mm clutch that fits the 4efte flywheel or the uprated aftermarket 200mm 4efe corrola clutch kit that fits the factory 4efe flywheel. You will struggle to get more than 130hp on the standard 4efe clutch. The 212mm factory clutch normally see around 190hp before slipping. 

What are you getting with the 4efte engine in the way of bolt on components?

The power steering pump will also require a modification/extra bracket making in order to fit a modified 4efte engine to steering pump lower mount. It will be easier to do this then fit the ep82/ep91 power steering pump to the corrola (different piping)

Amazing. This is what I’m talking about. A lot of information. I will give pass along this precious information to my mechanic. Maybe you have some links of brands you would suggest in order to buy the proper replacement parts? Again lots of appreciation for your support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh I'll fire them up. 

If you visit my build thread listed just under my user name you will find on the first page at the top a list of all bolt on mainly engine components that are needed to convert a 4efe engine to a 4efte. Make sure these come with the engine. The only thing I think I've not listed is the 4efte inlet manifold which houses the 4efte intake air temp sensor. Which will be needed. The 4efe sensor is located in the air box (it's no good here on a turboed engine)

The sensors are different in looks but operate on the same resistance.

What you will need to do is rewire your temp sensor plug onto the 4efte sensor (the plugs are different).  

If you also decide to keep the waste spark ignition system (use a piggy back controller)

You will have to swap the oil pumps over from the original 4efe. This houses the crank position sensor. 

As well as use the original 4efe throttle body which uses veriable resistors throttle position sensor. The 4efte uses switch type. 

What turbo will you be using?

Edited by Sam44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sam44 said:

Yeh I'll fire them up. 

If you visit my build thread listed just under my user name you will find on the first page at the top a list of all bolt on mainly engine components that are needed to convert a 4efe engine to a 4efte. Make sure these come with the engine. The only thing I think I've not listed is the 4efte inlet manifold which houses the 4efte intake air temp sensor. Which will be needed. The 4efe sensor is located in the air box (it's no good here on a turboed engine)

The sensors are different in looks but operate on the same resistance.

What you will need to do is rewire your temp sensor plug onto the 4efte sensor (the plugs are different).  

If you also decide to keep the waste spark ignition system (use a piggy back controller)

You will have to swap the oil pumps over from the original 4efe. This houses the crank position sensor. 

As well as use the original 4efe throttle body which uses veriable resistors throttle position sensor. The 4efte uses switch type. 

What turbo will you be using?

Imm saving all the info. Isn’t the turbo part of the 4efte complete kit I buy? Should I get a different turbo together with the Intercooler? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Frankieflowers said:

Imm saving all the info. Isn’t the turbo part of the 4efte complete kit I buy? Should I get a different turbo together with the Intercooler? Thanks!

The Toyota ct9 comes in the earlier GT turbo mk1,2,3. With the ct9b the better of the ct9 range coming in the glanza v. This ct9b main difference is a bigger exhaust turbine, it spools up slightly later in the engines rpm range (only around 250rpm difference on the ct9), but produces more torque (pulling power). 

It's entirely up to you what turbo/power levels your after. The ct9b can get you around 190-200hp on a standard 4efte with the correct supporting mods. This site has a stage tunning guide for you to follow.  The hp capability of the standard engine (limitations) seems to be accepted at around 230hp, but that's a super healthy engine. I've recently bought 2x early 4efte engines and I've found the engine seals have hardened and started to crack. The cylinder bores have aged and glazed up to the point piston ring seal will be compromised.  

If you buy the engine unit complete you should get everything you need??!!. Fingures crossed. 

I'll post up pictures and products I'd get to complete the conversation. 

Bolt on standard 4efte required parts: 

Engine part's required for turbo conversation: 4efte exhaust manifold, oil filter relocation housing 4efte, sump later ep91 4efte the best option low corner surge, turbo with all turbo lines (coolant and oil), 4efte ep91 or ep82 exhaust system and down pipe (decat pipe). 4efte thermostat housing, 4efte flywheel and 212mm clutch or 200mm uprated 4efe unit, 4efte power steering pump with bottom pump to block mounting bracket and bolts, both low pressure pipe from the power steering reservoir and high pressure pipe from the pump to the steering rack 4efte, 4efte rocker cover, heat range 6 spark plugs 4efte. 4efte gray injectors 295cc will see around 220hp, piggy back ems. Intercooler and piping (4efte top mounted intercooler requires the factory bonnet scoop). 

to start the exhaust system build you could get 1 of these. This bolts to the ct9,ct9b and will need cutting and modifying in order to clear the corrola front engine/gearbox mount, but it has the turbo flange and piping to work with. For this price it's a bargain to work with. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mild-Steel-CT9-Decat-Downpipe-Toyota-Starlet-GT-Turbo-Glanza-V-EP91-EP82-4EFTE-/233330515233

you can see in the picture were the standard 4efte lambs/02 sensor goes in the decat/down pipe. If you want to use this for a wide band lamba sensor-gauge or your original 02 sensor will require it wiring extending to reach. 

other good items 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ECUMaster-Digital-ECU-Tuner-3-DET-3-Piggyback-Unit-Controller-w-4-Bar-Map-/123802141374

easy to install around 6 to 7 wires. A very cheap and user friendly bit of kit. You should be able to find a tunning/rolling road shop to map this in to a 4efte conversation using your better waste spark ignition system. 

Fuel pump required:

 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WALBRO-255-FUEL-PUMP-FIT-for-toyota-STARLET-TURBO-EP82-EP91-NEXT-DAY-UK-ON-NOW-/153125021594

now I get my pumps and other critical parts from demon tweaks uk, the reason is to avoid any cheap/crap China parts into my life. These shitty China parts will cause you pain and you will end up installing these parts in your bin were they belong. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-52mm-Universal-LED-Turbo-Boost-Vacuum-Press-Pressure-Gauge-Meter-30-35-Psi-/254657208265

always a useful tool and a cool must have item.

intercooler pipe kit: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-25-57mm-ALLOY-UNIVERSAL-DRIFT-KIT-RACE-CAR-FRONT-MOUNT-INTERCOOLER-HARD-PIPES-/352396022162

you will be able to get this to fit, the only other thing to do is either search for a ct9 bolt on hot pipe (this is the part of the intercooler kit that bolts directly to the turbo. Or use the kit and have a ct9 flange made (easy to do yourself) and weilded to 1 of the pipes in the above kit that has been cut to size. (You will have to cut down most of these pipes in the kit to fit. (Please clean them out before installing)

what a ct9 hot pipe looks like, hdi make:

 

22f5afa0c78450ebee3445fb9c3f1a8f.jpg

Edited by Sam44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2020 at 3:49 AM, Sam44 said:

The Toyota ct9 comes in the earlier GT turbo mk1,2,3. With the ct9b the better of the ct9 range coming in the glanza v. This ct9b main difference is a bigger exhaust turbine, it spools up slightly later in the engines rpm range (only around 250rpm difference on the ct9), but produces more torque (pulling power). 

It's entirely up to you what turbo/power levels your after. The ct9b can get you around 190-200hp on a standard 4efte with the correct supporting mods. This site has a stage tunning guide for you to follow.  The hp capability of the standard engine (limitations) seems to be accepted at around 230hp, but that's a super healthy engine. I've recently bought 2x early 4efte engines and I've found the engine seals have hardened and started to crack. The cylinder bores have aged and glazed up to the point piston ring seal will be compromised.  

If you buy the engine unit complete you should get everything you need??!!. Fingures crossed. 

I'll post up pictures and products I'd get to complete the conversation. 

Bolt on standard 4efte required parts: 

Engine part's required for turbo conversation: 4efte exhaust manifold, oil filter relocation housing 4efte, sump later ep91 4efte the best option low corner surge, turbo with all turbo lines (coolant and oil), 4efte ep91 or ep82 exhaust system and down pipe (decat pipe). 4efte thermostat housing, 4efte flywheel and 212mm clutch or 200mm uprated 4efe unit, 4efte power steering pump with bottom pump to block mounting bracket and bolts, both low pressure pipe from the power steering reservoir and high pressure pipe from the pump to the steering rack 4efte, 4efte rocker cover, heat range 6 spark plugs 4efte. 4efte gray injectors 295cc will see around 220hp, piggy back ems. Intercooler and piping (4efte top mounted intercooler requires the factory bonnet scoop). 

to start the exhaust system build you could get 1 of these. This bolts to the ct9,ct9b and will need cutting and modifying in order to clear the corrola front engine/gearbox mount, but it has the turbo flange and piping to work with. For this price it's a bargain to work with. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mild-Steel-CT9-Decat-Downpipe-Toyota-Starlet-GT-Turbo-Glanza-V-EP91-EP82-4EFTE-/233330515233

you can see in the picture were the standard 4efte lambs/02 sensor goes in the decat/down pipe. If you want to use this for a wide band lamba sensor-gauge or your original 02 sensor will require it wiring extending to reach. 

other good items 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ECUMaster-Digital-ECU-Tuner-3-DET-3-Piggyback-Unit-Controller-w-4-Bar-Map-/123802141374

easy to install around 6 to 7 wires. A very cheap and user friendly bit of kit. You should be able to find a tunning/rolling road shop to map this in to a 4efte conversation using your better waste spark ignition system. 

Fuel pump required:

 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WALBRO-255-FUEL-PUMP-FIT-for-toyota-STARLET-TURBO-EP82-EP91-NEXT-DAY-UK-ON-NOW-/153125021594

now I get my pumps and other critical parts from demon tweaks uk, the reason is to avoid any cheap/crap China parts into my life. These shitty China parts will cause you pain and you will end up installing these parts in your bin were they belong. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-52mm-Universal-LED-Turbo-Boost-Vacuum-Press-Pressure-Gauge-Meter-30-35-Psi-/254657208265

always a useful tool and a cool must have item.

intercooler pipe kit: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-25-57mm-ALLOY-UNIVERSAL-DRIFT-KIT-RACE-CAR-FRONT-MOUNT-INTERCOOLER-HARD-PIPES-/352396022162

you will be able to get this to fit, the only other thing to do is either search for a ct9 bolt on hot pipe (this is the part of the intercooler kit that bolts directly to the turbo. Or use the kit and have a ct9 flange made (easy to do yourself) and weilded to 1 of the pipes in the above kit that has been cut to size. (You will have to cut down most of these pipes in the kit to fit. (Please clean them out before installing)

what a ct9 hot pipe looks like, hdi make:

 

22f5afa0c78450ebee3445fb9c3f1a8f.jpg

Again, I really appreciate all this information you’re sharing. I hope that other people in my situation will take advantage of it. This said, I would like a piece of advice regarding what you just said about buying a complete 4efte engine with &0k Km from Japan. The shop that would research and buy the engine for me told me they never had a single issue with JDM engines shipped from Japan. My concern comes after what you said that the engine could be damaged or close to a brake-down. As the engine only would cost me at least €2600, €1000 labor to swap it with the 4efe Corolla E11. On top of it I would have to buy the water pump, the belts, the fuel pump, the exhaust  and other parts you suggested. Just to run properly. On top of this there would be modifications I would do in the future such as a new turbo and other tricks you listed in order to gain power but not exaggerating to avoid issues. I want to make sure that I would be able to drive the car without destroying it. I don’t want to open the engine. It would cost too much.

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oil pump swap. Not water pump. 

Your after a 4efte engine complete from a 1998 spec glanza v for the chance of a good condition engine. The earlier GT turbo engines are the ones I've bought and opened and are in need of referbishment. 

The ct9b that comes on this model will see a nice 190hp with a adjustable hks actuator set at around 1bar of boost pressure, and a ported out turbo waste gate to stop boost creep. The standard 212mm 4efte clutch will handle it and so will the engine. If you treat it right and don't abuse it, it will last. Things like launch control, fuel cut, rev limit bouncing these engines don't take kindly to. Saying this hard acceleration they can do over and over again. 

Ultimately it's up to you. 

 

 

Edited by Sam44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking into the corrola gearbox you have I would run this on the 4efte rather than the turbo box, that's if it comes with the box. The reason is the corrola box has a closer gear set and will not load the engine as much as you move up threw the box. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sam44 said:

Looking into the corrola gearbox you have I would run this on the 4efte rather than the turbo box, that's if it comes with the box. The reason is the corrola box has a closer gear set and will not load the engine as much as you move up threw the box. 

Reading all this makes-me regret not being in your area. Do you have a website where you show your work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sam44 said:

Oil pump swap. Not water pump. 

Your after a 4efte engine complete from a 1998 spec glanza v for the chance of a good condition engine. The earlier GT turbo engines are the ones I've bought and opened and are in need of referbishment. 

The ct9b that comes on this model will see a nice 190hp with a adjustable hks actuator set at around 1bar of boost pressure, and a ported out turbo waste gate to stop boost creep. The standard 212mm 4efte clutch will handle it and so will the engine. If you treat it right and don't abuse it, it will last. Things like launch control, fuel cut, rev limit bouncing these engines don't take kindly to. Saying this hard acceleration they can do over and over again. 

Ultimately it's up to you. 

 

 

What are you gonna do with the engines? Sell them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frankieflowers said:

Reading all this makes-me regret not being in your area. Do you have a website where you show your work?

No. I've done A very many turbo swaps and turbo conversation on most makes and models of vehicles mainly engine building. My work takes alot of my time up and has done for many years. 

I'll use the engines to rebuild a GT MK1 shell I have. 

Get some pictures up of your E11. The corrolla has always been very underestimated. 

Edited by Sam44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sam44 said:

No. I've done A very many turbo swaps and turbo conversation on most makes and models of vehicles mainly engine building. My work takes alot of my time up and has done for many years. 

I'll use the engines to rebuild a GT MK1 shell I have. 

Get some pictures up of your E11. The corrolla has always been very underestimated. 

I am so happy about what you just said. I love that car and I’ve owned it since 1998. My 4efe runed 231k Km. No issue. I decided to spend money on it because she deserves it after all. I’ already spent €4000 including a 850 Watt RMS Hertz sound-system. I’m a music producer. A sound engineer. That’s my world. So now I am stubborn about upgrading the engine. A sleeper. Unfortunately there’s only a shop 300 Lm away from Milan that buys engines and can do the SWAP even if they’ve never done a Corolla E11. It’s a passion. I won’t stop!

i’ll post some pics.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here she is. Inside is practically new after 22 years. Everything is working perfectly. I did the silent blocks, the springs and the shock absorbers, the windows and the exhaust. Hertz 2 way bi amplified sound system piloted by Alpine.

saving the money to buy the engine as soon as they find a decent one. 

27C271F1-BF7A-41DE-8A9D-DD61C9BC1116.jpeg

AC8E100D-6FBB-4FD1-BFC2-3A3BB84E8DFD.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd really like to do 1 of these in the not to distant future.

They do look well for there age. 

Loving that sound system. 

Toyota do it right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been messaged on the Toyota owners site from a lad in the UK ho has fitted the 4efte power inlet manifold to his E11 corrola. 

He has mentioned a difference in the idle control valves on the 4efte and E11 4efe, also the throttle bodies are a slightly different shape, the throttle body off the 4efe e11 bolts onto the 4efte manifold but overhangs on the bottom edge by afew mm leading to a leak. The way he fixed this was to make a spacer plate of flat 2mm thick aluminium cut to the shape of the 4efe throttle body. This sandwiches in-between the throttle body and manifold sealing things. Because of your engine control unit you need to run the 4efe throttle body. 

The 4efte idle valve will also want to be removed along with the vacuum chamber/pipe it's attached to located/bolted to the rear face of the 4efte manifold. You will have to tape/thread the hole the 4efte idle valve locates into the 4efte manifold and fit a blanking plug sealing the manifold. I'll post up pictures of the 4efte idle valve and vacume chamber. 

 

youdoodle-2020-10-13T15-26-45Z.jpg

Edited by Sam44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far here are the only engines available.

quote:

the ones we have coming next will be 5 speed manual without LSD

Price for a full swap with gearbox £2250+postage
full engine without gearbox £1800+postage

Do you think I should wait until I find a full engine with LSD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sam44 said:

I've been messaged on the Toyota owners site from a lad in the UK ho has fitted the 4efte power inlet manifold to his E11 corrola. 

He has mentioned a difference in the idle control valves on the 4efte and E11 4efe, also the throttle bodies are a slightly different shape, the throttle body off the 4efe e11 bolts onto the 4efte manifold but overhangs on the bottom edge by afew mm leading to a leak. The way he fixed this was to make a spacer plate of flat 2mm thick aluminium cut to the shape of the 4efe throttle body. This sandwiches in-between the throttle body and manifold sealing things. Because of your engine control unit you need to run the 4efe throttle body. 

The 4efte idle valve will also want to be removed along with the vacuum chamber/pipe it's attached to located/bolted to the rear face of the 4efte manifold. You will have to tape/thread the hole the 4efte idle valve locates into the 4efte manifold and fit a blanking plug sealing the manifold. I'll post up pictures of the 4efte idle valve and vacume chamber. 

 

youdoodle-2020-10-13T15-26-45Z.jpg

Precious info I never read in any description before. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be along wait the factory lsd gearbox was rare optional extra. The right side drive shafts will not fit to the E11 corrola from the glanza lsd gearbox but if you can get the box and drive shaft you could sell them separately for around £500. 

 

Edited by Sam44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re saying that the best choice is to buy the full engine with gear box without LSD? I need the 4efte gearbox because it’s stronger to resist more HP if I got it right. Am I right? Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...