Another F***ing Starlet broke into

Another chapter in the uksc april 08 sarga. My car got broken into last night on my drive way. What they did was pull the top of the passanger side door to get inside fucked the door frame, smashed the dash to get the cd player out. went through the glove box and ashtray. Stole my 6by9's, sub, amp, headunit, loads of cd's, Cut the wires for my ice so i also need a new wireing kit. They even used my side cutters out my clove box to cut the wires to get the sub and amp free.

My mate just told me that they broke into 3 of his nextdoor neighbours cars aswell. Kinda makes me feel better that i was'nt the only one. Also the same mate had his mums car stolen on friday night aswell, they went into his house while he was upstairs and took the key's out the kitchen and stole her megane coupe her car was found in ilkeston burned out on sunday.

100_1091.jpg

100_1092.jpg

100_1106.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1104.jpg

100_1103.jpg

100_1102.jpg

100_1101.jpg

100_1100.jpg

100_1098.jpg

100_1097.jpg

100_1096.jpg

100_1095.jpg

100_1094.jpg

100_1093.jpg

100_1090.jpg

jesus, something really has to be done now guys....

hope you get it sorted mate! im sure there are alot of scrapers with red starlets so getting a new door reasonably cheap shouldnt be too bad.. but its the principle i know..

Si

That proper wank! :p

They could have at least busted your window in n poped the lock would have save u a door replacement at lease...

Its just silly how many starlets r being gone for

Im starting to think about getting an alarm fitted now.... :p

i dont think this is part of other attackes.. mainly because the fact that unlike others where the jam ecu was targeted for example the pikeys knew what they were looking for, unlike with you were they didnt even know that there are 2 secrews holding the dash surround in.... :p

but i think starbos are just being targeted in general atm by all sorts....

OK this is getting freaky now, I mean whats the chances :p

There must be a thieve forum or something :p

Gutted for you mate, glad my CD's were hidden and I havent got subs etc

On another note that your rear brace looks awsome!!

Not only decent folks look on these sorts of forums! Where else do you find such a detailed list of mods on cars and their approx location???? :p

Not good mate,i have some audio for sale that'll fill those holes and i may even have the wiring somewhere too. Give me a ashout and i'm sure a deal can be sorted for you.

Thanks for the surport guy's and girls. Dont think its anything related to all the other vandalisum on here. been talking with the police that 5 cars had been done my end of town. Bit strange as we never really have any trouble around here. Door's fixable but if i can get a 2nd hand 1 cheap enourth then it saves alot of trouble.

I got paid yesturday and was looking at alarms, that was the next step but hey bit late now eh.

On a plus side its back on the road already. Bent the door frame back into shape, managed to get the dash bit i needed from a local scrappy for £5.

Couldnt get the metal side brackets that hold the headunits in place for the scrappy but got them orderd from toyota today and will be here tomorrow, only £6.08 each so not to bad really. Also told my friend steph and she gave me a cd player, fully working :p