Sparkys UK N/A Photoshopped

My car as it is now........

My Webpage

My Webpage

.....and the photoshopped version of it my mate done. He took the wheels, mirrors and laguna splitter off of a pic of his quiksilver.

My Webpage

My Webpage

What you think people? Sorry if the photoshop images are bad they were taken off his old phone. and sorry i culdnt get the pics to come up as images for sum reason

Thanks for the feed back guys, im thinking about changing the exhausts as they do hit the floor everywhere now its sitting lower on the d2's (only lowered 40mm on PI springs in that pic) plus i think the baffles are going in it.

I really wuldnt know what to get though as i culdnt imagine it without a duplex. any suggestions?

Also am i the only member with this colour starlet? Was gonna get a white SR but thought may aswell be different and stick with this. Hopefully she will be goin through alot of changes this month (Gold Wheels and strips are going plus glanza front)

Cheers Sparky

well i spose it depends on what look your after? do you like the jdm look? or just want something a bit different?

if it was me and i wanted something different i'd go for something like the clio exhausts;

clio.jpg

but it doesnt suit the look im going for.

but could look good on a starlet!

Rich.

if uv got the cash mate, the bacbox is £302 each and is designed for turbos ud need 2 realize tt and they dont do bacbox only, full system is £450ish those are prices before tax