rocket? you mean rocker lol

i removed mine and didnt need to replace the gaskets accept for the one cracked one on the spare i had to transfer.

remove the 4 bolts and the one holding the spark plug lead clips thing, and the if its stuck down well use a large flat head screwdriver to lever it off, just be careful, and be sure to remove the spark plugs, but dont start it while the cover is off or thats pretty much your engine gone i would think.

rocket cover LMAO! :)

the easiest way to do it (but also a pain in the ass to find one) would be to get another rocker cover, paint it and everything first, then just do a straight swap

as said though it might be difficult to find another cover (maybe get one off a nackered engine at a scrappy or something)

rocket cover? :angry: love it!

anyways back to business. take off the came cover take off the rubber gasket mask off the ignition lead holes oil cap area and the holes left by the crank breather to stop any paint getting into unwanted places. theres a tutorial on here somewhere as well bud.

• 4 weeks later...