i am getting a new exhaust system very soon ;) and was thinking which is the best going now?

what would use go for or what do use all have ?

i was thinking of going to powerflow but not 100% sure yet

I've used Longlife before and been happy with the actual pipework - in the end though, they're franchises so I can only say that the one up near Wallington was good. And when I say happy/good, they did f**k up my first appointment and sent me away so the service is not tip top - just the pipework.

Dont go for powerflow or any of that european shit. Even custom wont get you as nice an exhaust. Go for Jap stuff. For example HKS super drager, or silent power.

Blitz Nur Spec, 5Zigen pro racer etc.

Yes they cost alot more but there awesome zorsts. You only get what you pay for.... Corsas run around with powerflow and stuff, they dont have HKS or Blitz though (,")

thats for the turbo mate....you could make it fit if you wanted with modification but the pipe diameter is always larger on turbo exhausts, so it would be hella loud, also, because its not designed for the car, the harmonics will be wrong, and then lose you power.

yes mate...there is a blitz realise TT, Trust Power ExtremeII and an Apexi Bomber III - which is what i would get.

Rob

does anyone know how much these cost, how hard they are to find, and the specs of them? (how big/loud they are and if there any noticible increase in power)

just to let you know, i think only the blitz is a fullish system..and i think fensport/funky power and maybe tdi sell them for the n.a

also the blitz is mild steel not stainless.