yeah im a panel beater(car body repairer) so know what im looking for there was a black glanza v i had my eye on with the face lift bumper wanted 4995 for it,all 1 side had been painted didnt even have the glanza stickers on when the other side did,1 front indicator was orange the other was clear,full of little scuffs and scratchs and that was probably best of the 4 i saw there well over priced for there condition

ye exactly, you should've seen the state of some of their evo's.....

mine isn't perfect, need to have the front bumper refitted so it all lines up correctly, but the place i got it from is very reputable and will look after me (having clutch replaced for free etc) so the fact its had a little front end bump doesnt really bother me. it runs sweet as a nut and it drives straight as an arrow so i dont mind a bit of cosmetic stuff, plus its just me being pedantic anyway, can have it done for my own peace of mind really.

yeah know what you mean mate,your looks mint from the pics,sounds like you bought it of a decent lot,yeah ive seen some i went with my mum in her evo 7 and they where sniffing around it saying what a nice car it was,i was like ewt looks good parked next to half the shite there selling there,lol