tte body kit ep91 ??

Wasup mate B)

That red starlet doesn't have that much on it to be honest.

All it has is the Speedline alloy wheels and the TTE rear spoiler, and it looks like it has the TTE sports exhaust as well. It boasts of having a full all round TTE body kit but in fact it hasn't, not even side skirts (there never was TTE sides;s ;:)

My car is the same as that (red Starlet S also) minus the speedline alloys!

I got my TTE rear spoiler off ebay (harder to come by)

TTE exhaust off ebay too (there is one on ebay right now!)

Speedline Alloys are often floating on ebay too.

I would say that all of this stuff is discontinued if ordered thru toyota and if they can get you one be prepared to pay more cash than you should.

For example TTE Exhaust I was quoted £180 for it. ebay one cost me £100 including postage and got it fitted for £20.

TTE spoiler cost me £80 including postage.

One thing that is rare is the TTE front splitter, that would make my day ;b

Last thing on the TTE list is the TTE 25mm lowering springs, these are definitely discontinued because I tried to order them thru toyota and they said they can't get them anymore (£120).

Defo 2nd hand if you want this stuff mate. TTE don't even have the starlet listed anymore on thier website, so no use getting from them even tho it is their kit that you want.

Put it this way, if this car was kitted out by TTE, it would already be an SR! I don't think it is special or anything, just put together.

But please don't be disheartened, even tho sumthin is discontinued does not mean it is absolutely impossible to get. Whatever u r after, keep looking because it is bound to turn up one day soon!

Hope this helps dude

Peace

From Joz

• 2 weeks later...