I live my life quatermile at a time.....

rob..come on now, first was good! had the same story line as point break!...lol

i liked it when the cars they had seemed plausable....ie not a RX8 when they were 17?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rob..come on now, first was good! had the same story line as point break!...lol

i liked it when the cars they had seemed plausable....ie not a RX8 when they were 17?

its just redicious chav...and the best bit of it is when the supra arrives on the back of the truck which is a n/a, and says it will and i quote "desimate all, with over-night parts from japan"

Any car is possible when your 17 if your in with the yakuza ;)

Im sorry but the 1st one is the only decent one in my opinion.

Watch all three and you will see that the last 2 were merely stunt shows with a few words in between. The first has a proper story line that you could follow. It was a real car film.

My 2P

Bourkey

^^^^ Exactly. Bull!!! The second two also used lots of wonderfull Special effects and shite whereas you will be pushed to see loads in F & F.

I bet the new one will be crap as well. I'll go and see it as i went to see them all but i was a little disappointed with 1 and very disappointed with 3.

Bourkey

did u just call me a chav mr? i am no such thing!!! i love how wrong they are on stuff like the "overnight parts from japan" and they get the engine number wrong, and the manifold and floor malarky.

tho i didnt like the sillyness of tokyo drift. specially as it made all the chav in the area try drift their novas and shit....lol

oh well its a bit of fun

To be honest, The first one was the best even though most of it didn't make any sense, that yellow GT-R was perfect. Number two was the worst by far, loads of bling nothing decent. Then there was the third installment... what can we say lol. The most realistic drifting film I have ever seen has to be Initial D. Do not slag the first Fast and the Furious I grew up watching that film, thats what got me interested in cars to begin with and yes it isn't realistic but by far the best collection of cars in all the films. And the films were bad because they were all done by different directors anyway, very stupid thing to do lol.

did u just call me a chav mr? i am no such thing!!! i love how wrong they are on stuff like the "overnight parts from japan" and they get the engine number wrong, and the manifold and floor malarky.

tho i didnt like the sillyness of tokyo drift. specially as it made all the chav in the area try drift their novas and shit....lol

oh well its a bit of fun

i wasnt calling you a chav, i was calling the films and the cars in them chav...ill agree 2nd was easily the worst, specially with pink flames and all that out of an s2000 exhaust....yes some bits in toyko drift are a little un relealistic, but when you see the making of it you realise that they did quite alot of the stuff with tschuyia (sp?)...

i will probs watch this when it comes out, just to the fact that its a automotive film.

tokyo drift is fairly good but i just hate that jap dudes nose.. he seriously ran into a wall.

I hope this one isnt full of bullshit (which it will be) Its a shame to see such bollox and everyone who dont know about cars believes thats the reality of it.

The first was the best and even that had loads of lame bits. The others were terrible.

i think its funny when people bang on about realism and how theyre shit because theyre not true, yet they go watch films like independance day and resident evil and then rave about them.

Plus ALL car movies are bullshit, bar none. Bullit had the first 16 speed mustang, jackie chans thunderbolt was played at like twice the normal speed to make it look fast plus he trained by practicing changing gear in an empty shell, nic cage managed to jump a 1800kg car about 9 miles in gone in 60 seconds. Face it, making a car film about an old gimmer driving 40 down the motorway with his indicators permanantly on (whilst realistic) would be boring.

Come on, putting an sr20det into an s2000 then spending 50,000 grand on just the engine.................they dont write stuff like this anymore......oh wait

Speaking of Fast and Furious, there is a Reanult Laguna (Yes a Renault Laguna) around my way made out to look like the Eclipse from the 1st F+F, its bright green, black bonnet, aluminium wing adn of course the stupid graphics up the side ;)

I will get pics I promise!!

I also spy one of those new Volvo hatchbacks in the one link (blue with illuminous green wheels and gull wing doors)

1st one was good because i must have been about 15 when it came out... if you can see past the 300 gear changes during a 1/4mile race and the shite graphics slapped over the cars and the shite acting... fuk it, the best bit is the muscle cars!

love these films saw the adverts for in wen i was in america few weeks ago. paul guna be driving the new impreza which has had veilside lose onit looks bloody awsome

sweeet!!!

i think its funny when people bang on about realism and how theyre shit because theyre not true, yet they go watch films like independance day and resident evil and then rave about them.

Plus ALL car movies are bullshit, bar none. Bullit had the first 16 speed mustang, jackie chans thunderbolt was played at like twice the normal speed to make it look fast plus he trained by practicing changing gear in an empty shell, nic cage managed to jump a 1800kg car about 9 miles in gone in 60 seconds. Face it, making a car film about an old gimmer driving 40 down the motorway with his indicators permanantly on (whilst realistic) would be boring.

Come on, putting an sr20det into an s2000 then spending 50,000 grand on just the engine.................they dont write stuff like this anymore......oh wait

Resident evil has zombies and independance day has aliens? niether of which are a common occurance.

Depends where you live.

Dunfermline is full of both. but the only seem to come out on the nights when im coming outta the clubs... wonder why that is?

Edit: Gaz your sig looks like it should be on the cover of need for speed. its ace.

point number one : jordana brewster is fcukin mint regardless of bushayness of eye brows!

point number two: the supra that turns up is a twin tubby ;)

point number three: 2 fast 2 furious was utter unadulterated shite leading to....

point number four: tokyo drift is good if you dont really think of it as a fast and furious movie

and finally point number five: this movie should be freakin mint from the leaked pictures :D:D:D

point number two: the supra that turns up is a twin tubby ;)

Nope n/a...

Twin Turbo Supra's were available with detachable roofs :D

Only in auto in the UK as toyota are idiots, but in the US, you can get manual aerotops, but its LHD so thats useless.....