***TDi RR Day & Bluewater Meet Reminder***

Hey guys, just to update this, TDi have just told me, its all booked for the 6th of september which is good news...also that, unfortunately, they can only get roughly 10 cars done on the day, maybe a few more, so we have to come to some sort of decision as too who the 10 people are....all the others who cant get on the road, would be still great if you came down and watched and also turned it into a mini meet aswell....

£30 for the dyno run that goes to charity, and spectators dont have to donate, but would be nice if they could imo...

As for the 10 runs, i personally think it should be the cars that best show what can be done with the car etc...so for me starletrick and fishy as both the cars should easily run over 300HP, and i know si will turn his up to 1.8-2bar which will be interesting :angry:

Thanks alot, would be great if loads of members could come down for this great day!

Rob

IF YOU WISH TO GO ON THE RR PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST IN THIS THREAD PLEASE :- http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....mp;#entry158099

THERE IS ALSO A MEET AT BLUEWATER IN THE EVENING...DETAILS IN LINKED THREAD ALSO!!

ill be game for that, i wonder if ill have it running full boost by then....

hope so!

get them headbolts, only about 200quid :angry:

DYNO RUN

1) StarletRick

2) Fishy89

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

SPECTATORS

1)Rob_Bee*R

2)AntEp82

i wna be on this just dont know what stage of my build ill be at, if its run in ill be there with my new spec if not current spec it will be

DYNO RUN

1) StarletRick

2) Fishy89

3) SiCaln

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

ill be game for that, i wonder if ill have it running full boost by then....

hope so!

i hope so too mate! as rob said il be putting it up to 1.8 - 2.0 bar, and are you getting daves mate rob to make up these headbolts for you??

• 2 weeks later...