My Starlet Sportif ''98''

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats mate

And Cal why won't he get near 280bhp? Of course thats possible, Gee is running a TD04 on a fully forged 4EFTE @ 1.4 bar and he has 275bhp :D

Tim will you be coming along to the West Yorkshire meet in Huddersfield with Si? :D

well theres a lad near me whos got a td04l powered glanza at 1.4 bar ,it made 243 bhp at 1.4 bar...so a 4efter can acheieve 300bhp on a td04 then?hahaha

^^^^^^^^^^^ deffinetly not got the rite set up then as parkie boy got 232 at 1 bar. i think it will be close to 280 as he got 180 at .5 bar on a hybrid so the engine is showing good response to new additions and with the external wastegate set at .8 bar it felt fast not even mapped to it soo we want be looking at a poor 243bhp gt this time mate :D

well theres a lad near me whos got a td04l powered glanza at 1.4 bar ,it made 243 bhp at 1.4 bar...so a 4efter can acheieve 300bhp on a td04 then?hahaha

LOL Wow id be well pissed, what can i say some people cant tune cars :p, Need a new clutch on mine the excedy clutch rated at 250bhp couldnt hold 1.1bar :p

• 2 weeks later...

long time since an update but this month has been a pay bills and money owned month :D

something good has come out of this tho last night me and my pal swapped the paseo shocks and springs with mine :lol: the thing was the shocks on it were kyb's so a nice little add on sits alot lower and is a hell lot stiffer gettin some alloys either this month or next month.

also as the turbo idea went out the window i decided as there is a 5e-fe in my back graden why not put it in but before that im sending the head away for port and polish :lol:

LOL Wow id be well pissed, what can i say some people cant tune cars :p , Need a new clutch on mine the excedy clutch rated at 250bhp couldnt hold 1.1bar :p

the only difference about the glanza cal was on about is its still on standard internals and rr at 243 bhp at 1.2 bar, the car is goes well lol!

long time since an update but this month has been a pay bills and money owned month :D

something good has come out of this tho last night me and my pal swapped the paseo shocks and springs with mine :p the thing was the shocks on it were kyb's so a nice little add on sits alot lower and is a hell lot stiffer gettin some alloys either this month or next month.

also as the turbo idea went out the window i decided as there is a 5e-fe in my back graden why not put it in but before that im sending the head away for port and polish :p

sound mate thats a smart move, such a simple conversion ul agree when you do it,

could you post up pictures of the head work - the more the merrier :p

also while your at it do you know much about upgrading the drivepully?

also are you going for a thinner headgasket?

yeah well its in the back garden so mite aswell drop it in ;) should take a couple of hours aswell. what hp are the 5e's?

na mate dont no much yet havent looked into it yet and headgasket wise im not sure yet the gasket is allready thin on the 5e's?

will get some pics up on weekend with nw shocks and springs ;)

will be at the meet in huddlesfield aswell!

• 2 weeks later...

well its been a while since i have replied again this is too being rather busy at work!

bit of a big update really some of you that went down to the huddlesfield meet would have seen my beast! but now its a totally different car

thanks to idrees i have a new rear light lense :D

16'' toyota alloys with michelins 195/45

clear front indicators

side strips taken off and cleaned up

kyb shocks with lowering spring! (offside rear leakin after check up today)

pics :o

1549941590a8317252701lfw9.th.jpg

1549941590a8317253099lqp3.th.jpg

one with the clear indicators only came today B) £3.41 per side ooooft bargain lol

1549941590a8326449040lfa1.th.jpg

hope you enjoy the car has a little life in it now next things on the list are

rear tints not too dark

tte spoiler

exhaust

new rear shocks

clear side repeaters

new discs and pads

i will repost the pictures tommorrow when i get back from work they are on the other laptop i took about 15 at my lil spot i found :o will get some more taken at weekend aswell. today at work saw abit more presents for my lil starlet newly added clear side repeaters were put on :D and a set of range rover sport wipers which actually look amazin will have to show you alot better then normal starlet ones!

the wheels are off a yaris i think im not 100% sure i bought them off a work mate they are pritty much brand new a women had them on for 3k and there is not one single mark on them tyres still have nobbly bits on side thats how new they are for £200 aswell you cant go wrong B)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...