Craig Black Starlet Sr

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few new things to ad to the starlet soon. Should get one sometime this week in post and pick the other thing up on saturady. Iam also getting the fenders too with one vent, Im not revealing what it is yet though. Pics will follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Little update, Got my self a JAM spoiler yesterday off idrees. Really good quality as well.

I used to hate them but seeing some with the oem look it grew on me so i got my self one.

Going to spray shop tmz to get a price and may leave it with them if the price is right.

Here a couple off pics.

Pictures002-3.jpg

Pictures001-3.jpg

Poping to post office tmz to pick a package up so will update when i get that as well.

Thanks for comments.

Time will come for the go lol

Went to the post office today picked up a carbon console from boost abuse,

It looks mint the fittment isnt so good and there is a small crack on it which i wasnt told about, and the holes for the button at the top well wot a pain in the ass to get them fuckers in, Its in now and i will get pics up later.

Should look ok with the oem look tho i have been thinking about a rear lip, so if you want to sell me yours liam :thumbsup: that would be nice.

Got a price for the spoiler spraying today but got to have top of boot sprayed as the spoiler wont be bonded same as the tte one. £250 all in so i dont thik thts toooo bad.

Should look ok with the oem look tho i have been thinking about a rear lip, so if you want to sell me yours liam :thumbsup: that would be nice.

Got a price for the spoiler spraying today but got to have top of boot sprayed as the spoiler wont be bonded same as the tte one. £250 all in so i dont thik thts toooo bad.

will look mint when thats on looking forward to pics

think that price seems a bit high for me tho mate??

• 3 months later...

Havent done any up dates i a while.

Well i have got the apexi n1 back box on now, pics will follow later.

My zep style fenders are going in for spraying in the next couple of week. cant wait :lol:

For my carbon eye brows i havent got them on any more because one came off going down to risising sun car show, turned back but it wasnt to be seen :) .

Iam on the look out for 4efte, looms and ecu out of a ep82. If you see owt peeps pop me a pm :) .

Hopefully getting a pair of TRS green harness next month. Got a few more things i am after aswell like a 6 point cage, 4pots brakes, but we shall see.

Will keep my thread updated aswell.

Thanks Craig