Craig Black Starlet Sr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now thinking of doing engine conversion for a 4EFTE. Thinking of getting the engine from fensport, tho this will be a few few months before i get the cash together. Had it on my mind for ages saying i will then i change my mind, but i can get insured so thats one step. Fingers crossed for now tho see how things go. :thumbsup:

get pics up :thumbsup:

wi rolla mani decent filter setup, exhaust and exhaust mani anything over 100bhp would be good tbh

ive heard people without exhaust mani get jusgt shy of 100

are you mad?

Liam_d made 83bhp with inlet mani,cat back exhaust and enclosed filter.

I made 80 just with an inlet mani.

and those mirrors are smart, just dont allow some little fucker to run past and rip them off.

Mitch

are you mad?

Liam_d made 83bhp with inlet mani,cat back exhaust and enclosed filter.

I made 80 just with an inlet mani.

and those mirrors are smart, just dont allow some little fucker to run past and rip them off.

Mitch

i know a lad with an sr did inlet mani exhaust mani filter and a ecu (ok i didnt mention ecu earlyer) corectly setup made 102bhp

• 4 weeks later...

i am now wanting to put full glanza kit on due to been bored with the front end, so i am hopefully getting full kit on before christmas and front fenders, (depending on price) Then i will start get parts for the 4EFTE all been well.

Also got new D1 Spec carbon gear knob and D1 Spec wheel nuts because the ultralite were wank, will get pics up later

Started getting the kit together now. Got the back bumper, side skirts bonnet scoop all for £40 in black so saved me sum cash. Fitting the rear bumper on friday, then i will get exhaust done same day. Just in need of the bonnet, front bumper, spoiler and lights now.

Get pics up at weekend

Just a few of what the back end looks like with glanza bumper on.

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01236.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

Aslo I had to have the exhaust move over, and exhaustuk made a right mess of it (they are wank), weld mark and to cover that up they welded a air filter heat shield over the can so you cant see it. They put the both hangers on one side so now it rattles and dus mi f***ing head in. Side skirts are been sprayed and fitted next week.

Comments welcome