Craig Black Starlet Sr

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks,

Its still a SR just got glanza back bumper skirts so far lol

Also i still have the standard parts so if a want a change i can put the part back on lol.

Hear that alot if you want it to look like a glanza buy one, a just want a small project to do so iam :unsure: nowt wrong with that.

But am keepng the bumper strips on and the tte spoiler.

• 3 weeks later...

No pics yet like. Well i got my 98spec bumper and ep91 head lights today from toyota,

and next week i get the bonnet and crystal fogs, then the week after the bumper is going in for spraying, cant wait lol. Got a arm rest aswell off DavidAshton (did him a deal) which is tidy.

Pics will follow when the parts are on.

• 2 weeks later...

Update. Got all the parts for the front end now including, 98spec bumper which has gone in for sparying today, Got my canards today and headlights and crysal fogs and bonnet last week, so hopefully fitting it all on sunday and pics will follow.

Then at Christmas i get the carbon reverse scoop and eye brows but i have a feeling the brows wont fit right. (hope they do)

My Crystal headlights for the N/A will be up for sale soon.

Well me and dave got the front end on today, Took a bit of time due to the snow coming down. I just need to line the front bumper up bit better as it is a tad out and put my eye brows and reverse scoop on, Friday.

Apart from that i like it a lot :thumbsup: .

Pics will follw when the weather is a little better.

Thanks dave for helping out awell B)

he always get every1s things B) ok thanks anyways

Sorry :thumbsup: I had agreed to buy these off Craig months ago, as he can probably confirm with you mate.

Nice to see you boys working hard on this today, can't wait to see finished pics!!

Cough JAM front splitter cough. B)