• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought a pack from halfords with 3 different sizes in and i used the biggest, it is quite loose in the hole though so ive put the black adhesive around the edges of it that i used to stick my spoiler and side skirts on with, so now its waterproofed it aswell and nobody can push it through, thats one thing you have to watch that no one comes along and decides to push it into the boot, ive put black sticky tape at the back aswell just for extra strength :thumbsup:

hope thats some help guys

Mark

@ japluva - it wasnt any of them packs, only had 3 in it, but the one with the two big ones in looks the best bet, ill go and measure it for you tomorrow :thumbsup: sounds a bit dodgy haha!

@liam - yh ive had the gromets for ages and have put off doing it because i like clearing the rain off my back window but im getting used to it now, you can still see through it when it rains because it stays as dots of water on there

Yeah i know how it is mate i have mine De-wipered too :thumbsup:

Buy some Rain-X and apply that to the rear window then nothing sticks to it and just runs off. Its pretty cool.

ill have to try that, where can i get some from? does it go on the windscreen aswell?

Halfrauds do them mate, there like baby wipes and you just wipe the windows with them.. Its awesome stuff :rolleyes:

Did you find out what size bung it was mate?

Ive got a 24mm but its not sitting very tight :/ I brought the 3 pack from halfrauds B)

sorry but i havent looked if im honest lol :lol: but i bought a pack of 3 and used the biggest so its most prob the same one, mine was a bit loose in the hole aswell but i put black heavy duty tape on the inside of the boot and that held it ok, best thing to do is seal it though, i used this tiger seals stuff for mine

sorry but i havent looked if im honest lol :lol: but i bought a pack of 3 and used the biggest so its most prob the same one, mine was a bit loose in the hole aswell but i put black heavy duty tape on the inside of the boot and that held it ok, best thing to do is seal it though, i used this tiger seals stuff for mine

Cheers for the reply bud, ill go see what sort of sealant we got in teh garage B)

yh sure mate, if your ever in the area well have to meet up, havent really seen a glanza in real life yet up close or been for a spin in one :lol: it might make me want one haha

Mine is only a glanza S mate not a V, im quite often at the walton Inn in Stone with the local jap car club

Jim