• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yh celica gen 7 on a 2002 plate, i couldnt say no because of the condition and that its in, really nice and im very pleased with it, my mums on about getting insured on the starlet though so might be keeping yet well have to see :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

keeping the starlet aswell now after receiving a bit of money, so need some new tyres next and gonna clean the engine bay up as its a bit grubby, then im off to get a decat in a few weeks, i always wondered what it sounded like with the sr backbox and i stumbled across a video of david ashtons on youtube, sounded nice so im gonna get one <_< been quoted £70

great news mate

i can ogle your car for many more hours from my nans front window

i saw you today under the bonnet and give it a run up and down the street

lucky guy

haha yh i cleaned all under the engine bay and it needed a run as its stood there for nearly 3 weeks, started just like normal though, no hesitation at all

so ive got a stalker then aye! :p lol

cheers liam ill check them out :D

definatly not a stalker lol :D or am i?

but if the car is going to be sitting for weeks at a time i would invest in a slow battery charger if you havent allready got one,

i am probably going to as mine is only pulled out every couple of weeks to be washed off and if i have really pushed the boat out to attach a freshly sprayed piece :p (if i carry on like this every single peice will be cleaned and sprayed)

are there any more mods planned on the starlet or the celica?

not bothering to do anything with the celica, prob get rid of it next year, fancy something turbo'd lol

as for the starlet just a decat planned really, might respray the alloys and i need get some new tyres thats about it for now

not bothering to do anything with the celica, prob get rid of it next year, fancy something turbo'd lol

as for the starlet just a decat planned really, might respray the alloys and i need get some new tyres thats about it for now

still more than im doing, maybe you could turbo the starlet or do a full turbo conversion while you have got another car to use!!!!!!!!!

although nothing really needs doing to either of the cars, they are cool, especially your starlet :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

cheers mate :(

been out in it tonight for the first time in weeks, felt really wierd to drive for a while with being in the celica, still very fun to drive tho and feels so nippy for a 1.3, think i can wait a while yet for any turbo ideas lol

as ive said before might get some coilovers next and maybe spray the alloys a different colour or black again

what does everyone think? maybe red, a flourescent colour, baby blue or kowasaki green

Mark

bit of kawasaki green sounds nice to me :(

should do that on the wheels and rocker cover and a few other touches but you will have to spray your calipers black again

i would do green wheels but they would not go well with a blue car!!!!! :D

saw you out in it when i was picking my sis up from school!!! great car and keep us posted