• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went pick some stuff up from cheshireglanza yesterday

Side skirts

Front strut brace

Glanza plastic inner arches

now fitted the arch pieces and tried to do the strut brace but the air filter box lid and i think its the fuel filter is getting in the way, anyone else had any trouble when fitting to an N/A before?

Mark

went pick some stuff up from cheshireglanza yesterday

Side skirts

Front strut brace

Glanza plastic inner arches

now fitted the arch pieces and tried to do the strut brace but the air filter box lid and i think its the fuel filter is getting in the way, anyone else had any trouble when fitting to an N/A before?

Mark

Yup, i had to hold and push the fuel filter whislt my dad bolted it down, it has been fine ever since so you just need to give it a bit of a push :)

if you cant fit it mark run it down to me and i will fit it for you :)

ok cheers mate, ill have another go tomorrow and see if i can sort it out lol

also anybody got any advice on fitting the side skirts, like will i need to drill holes or just bond it on or a bit of both

Mark

looking fecking mint dude, every time i see this thread its getting beter and better nice one keep up the good work!!

p.s- change the number platers to wei square ones and get some crystal headlights on there be a treat

nice car fella and keep up the good work, good 2 see a normaly cheap outdated car modenised, wit a aggresive edge. proper lads car. not had chance 2 read the full topic mate and the answer to this question mite be in here som wer but, i would like to now wat engine and mods u av.

looking fecking mint dude, every time i see this thread its getting beter and better nice one keep up the good work!!

p.s- change the number platers to wei square ones and get some crystal headlights on there be a treat

cheers mate, comments like that make it worth it :(

wouldnt mind some crystal headlights but theyre really hard get hold of, im definately not goin for a glanza front so id love some of them

nice car fella and keep up the good work, good 2 see a normaly cheap outdated car modenised, wit a aggresive edge. proper lads car. not had chance 2 read the full topic mate and the answer to this question mite be in here som wer but, i would like to now wat engine and mods u av.

cheers, its all standard mate, 1.3 16 valve, really nippy and better than most other little cars out there :) hope that helps