• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive fitted it now but i couldnt use any of the tubing that came with it because the holes at the ends are too big, need to get a reducer ring to use them but ill prob just leave it like it is, ill take pics asap :) nothing special though really

wouldnt mind trying to get a better air flow to it now though :lol:

*UPDATE*

Rear GT seats come in the post this morning so all my interiors matching now :) just needs a bit of modifying to get it perfect

also i thought id sorted fitting the K&N air filter to the standard hosing on the car but it keeps falling off now :p anybody got any suggestions or know a good website/place to get some piping from that will fit a standard ep-91 intake manifold?

cheers, Mark

I got an induction kit off Ebay Mark, it was around £15, came with an aluminium pipe and was listed under something like toyota corolla induction kit?

• 2 weeks later...

hi dalester

have been looking to find the location of some stoke starlets

i knew that a starlet owner had moved into the same street as my grandparents, went down there today and noticed the stickers in the windows of the car.

traced it back to you!!!! small world

must meet up at some point and possibly get to know you, i cant drive yet for another 10 months, but when i can my starlet will be fown your street quite regular i'm sure

love the car, keep up the good work :)

ah right, what school did u go? clayton high?

i left on friday, have only got 3 exams to go then i have 12 weeks before college to tinker with the starlet, hopefully i will have a job over the hols to buy me some more starlet stuff :(

can't drive yet for 10 months but will try and get the starlet down your street sometime soon for my nan and grandad to see, then you can have a proper nosey :lol:

i left on friday, have only got 3 exams to go then i have 12 weeks before college to tinker with the starlet, hopefully i will have a job over the hols to buy me some more starlet stuff ^_^

can't drive yet for 10 months but will try and get the starlet down your street sometime soon for my nan and grandad to see, then you can have a proper nosey :D

ok mate, mine might be going soon to be honest though :)