what do u reckon about this

mugen?!?! they're a fucking honda tuner.

mate, its in bradford for a start, so its gonna be a minger, if it isn't then it'll be a rarity. its got a shopping list, god awful decals (which are probably just there to hide fucked paintwork and/or body damage), plus its been caved in and badly repaired on the offside body/wing.

Yeah, lovely motor apart from that.

I'd buy it as a cheap base to work from but nothing more. It needs new body panels so if it was me I'd probably give it a whole respray and start fresh with it.

Those Tom's wheels are one of my favourite wheels though

the body work would need a lot doing to get in to decent nick. boot has dints, osr quater has dints and the decals ohh my god!! the only thing i think this would be fit for would be breaking ideal for someone wanting a 4efte and the rest of the car to sell on and re-coup some pennies which i would have considered for the right price!! :(

Utter mess as stated above, dent on boot, and rear quarter. Covered in stupid shit decals, and as pointed out, Mugen?

I'd steer so far clear of that it's fucking unreal.

mugen?!?! they're a fucking honda tuner.

mate, its in bradford for a start, so its gonna be a minger, if it isn't then it'll be a rarity. its got a shopping list, god awful decals (which are probably just there to hide fucked paintwork and/or body damage), plus its been caved in and badly repaired on the offside body/wing.

Yeah, lovely motor apart from that.

whats wrong with Bradford? Enzo got his motor from there also some other people from this forum