i stayed up till half 2 to check my onlin banking to see if my cheque has cleared and it fuckin has!!!! in another 3 hours im off to cardiff to buy my car!!!!

GLANZA TIME!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO biggrin.gif

i stayed up till half 2 to check my onlin banking to see if my cheque has cleared and it fuckin has!!!! in another 3 hours im off to cardiff to buy my car!!!!

GLANZA TIME!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO biggrin.gif

Ubes, stop off at BW on the way back.

LOL WOW essex to cardiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how mad is that, happy for you :p see ya at the meet :p

I did double that when I got mine, in the snow. :p Pretty crazy looking back on it but it felt like about 2 hours.

• 1 month later...

Mine was a loooooong trip to my best mates house, about 400 metre round trip I think. It was tough..... :(

lol, seriously though, when him and I went to pick it up when he bought it last year, it was a fair trip, Taunton to Cardiff. But no where near as far as some of you guys have travelled! :p

The things we do for our Starlets eh? ;)

when i went to get mine i went from bridgend to leeds, thats 500 miles there and back! ;) what was i thinking!?

God you lads think your hard done too... i live in scotland and i went down south oh england to get mine.. dont let me count how much miles that is!

gl on the glanza mate... worlds greatest feeling to step in it and feel great as you own a glanza!

Mine was Norwich to Leeds - dunno how many miles. But I was mega ill that day, but refused to stay at home and miss out on my car!

Lucky I went, I later found out 2 people who were going to go and try purchase the car the very next day!! he he he