help with another major mod

right i have got a fantastic deal to change this..........

CIMG0945.jpg

into something along the lines of this........oh and not into a corolla lmao

corollaintostarlet.jpg

what do peeps honestly think.

there will also be some of the companies graphics in there as it is a sponsor????????

nope i dont think the 300 quid ill be paying will be for a re-spray aswel lol. but im not sure if the company will simply apply the graphics or do a full vinyl wrap/ in that case the background colour could be made white

well my car is harly a showcar is it. the company would obviously want something in return. and thats how sponsors work. if you had a car that vibe has fully sponsored the install you would have to attend loads of shows. photo shoots and sometimes even go to the european shows there.

im saving a LOT of money on something i want and they get to advertise at the same time. i got no problems with that

ok well basically the work is worth £1200

im Paying £300

i sold my sounds for £200. i sold the sounds as they wont go with the new look im going for, and i want to strip it out and loose all the weight the car has been carrying the last 2 years.

so basically a top job ( and it will have to be as he is putting his name on it) for £100 cash. i dont care how many shows he wants me to attend.

im honestly not have a go dude so please dont take it the wrong way lol

There is already a castrol livered starlet sr running about infact i think there maybe more than one. There used to be a guy that worked in halford in Leeds that had one and i recently saw one driving near Boston might have even been the same car.

I'd sill go for it mate but thin it will look odd if you don't hae the car painted as when you open a door it will be blue.

Simon

this is where i dont know if it will be a full wrap though. it may just be a series of multiple graphics. i dont know yet. and i have now seen the black glanza with the castrol graphics. i just wanna get mine done grrrrrrr

The thing I don't get is how your sponsor is going to advertise by using Castrol decals :o Unless of course your sponsor is castrol?

Even in different colours, the general shape of the castrol graphics would make me think "castrol" not "sponsor" if you get me???

there is a white sr i have seen with the castrol graphics and big rally lights on it it was for sale ages ago dont no where it is now though and i have seen a silver one too with the graphics aswell as the glanza so defo not the only one are you goin to put the corolla wrc bumpers and sppoiler on it too or leave it as it is with the graphics on top