I'm sure that everyone would have heard of snakes pass but until yesterday i have only heard about it and never actually driven on it.

This is possibly the best road i have taken my car on it is mental! <_< the view is out of this wold and the roads are so windy, just a drivers paradise!

Thanks bourke for showin my this road and breakin my snakes pass virginity hahaha! If you havent been it's a must!

Markoos

Has to be the best road in the UK. Im very biased of course. If you know he road very well then you can take it quickly and saftely, otherwise stay blow 50 as if you don't respect the road it will send you into a wall or down a drop.

Twas a mint day out there. Except when it rained a little and when my Lara Croft of a girlfriend nearly put us in the reservoir. Was fecking hilarious when we were taking pictures of the cars and there was some mating going on in the car behind. I'll put the pics up tomorrow but it was funny.

And it was mega gay when i was flying down the motorway and my intercooler pipe popped off. Shite little clips. Was n/a for 12 miles.

Bourkey

Was just a truely fantastic little blast! ;)

Yeah it was quite disturbin when we were stood there takin pics of our cars to see a woman peeling herself on some guy inside a BMW behind our cars! it really did look like we were takin pics of them doggin in the car lol

Markoos

Pictures as promised

These first few are of a small section of the road.

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

Doesn't look sunny in the pictures but an hour later there was only one or two tiny clouds in sight.

These are of our cars when we parked up. The silver BMW behind is the car with the loving couple in the front seat ;)

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

I've heard so many bad things about the cat and fiddle. There is too many bikers on it apparently. Thats why there is so many deaths on that road.

Bourkey

Remember guys that is just a few pictures of about 100ft of the road. It's about 23 miles long. Go on it at about 6am (no traffic) in the dry, in summer and you will never forget it. trust me!!!!!! The drive, the view the feeling. It's just fantastic!!!!

I've done it about three times a that exact time and it was brilliant. The first time it was just me and an impreza. I kept up all the way. I sure it was mainly due to him not knowing the road as much as me. I've driven it dozens of times.

Bourkey