get to know each other thread?

sounds good man,well im tryin to gently force mark into sendng me this MK1 splitter via post,even though il pay postage :)

will look awesome on my car,just need to make it fit my later style bumper wich could be a mission...trying to sell my 5Zigen border 304 backbox aswell,with the money from that il buy some more parts

then hopefully after that i can get off my arse and someone sort out some insurance so i can drive to some meets GRRRRR

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mint topic!!!!

Im at work today. Friday is always really quiet so i get to work at my own pace. My girlfriend has just started working in my place part time, and she is dressed in smart/sexy office clothes so i can't take my eyes off her. :p:p .

I've got a slight headache as i drank quite a bit last night with my girlfriend. Not realising until i'd drank a lot that it wasn't Friday night it was thursday.

I've just written an email to Manchester city council as i have been parking in the exact same spot for over two years and the other day they put a new sign up when i was at work so i got a parking ticket. Im appealing it of course. :(

Im looking forward to the weekend as im washing the car for the Hudds meet and im looking for a Starlet for a friend as i persuaded him to get one last night. :D

Bourkey

:) i hate you... no joke... i came in to work this morning and my boss was sitting at my desk on the phone wearing a towel... i promise i am not joking here

my day has been shit so far. been moaned at about a drawing cause it was wrong and i didn't even draw the damn thing...

my solicitor is the arse... she said "i'll drop a line to you tommorow" that was last thursday

the whole office is racing to put a tender out. i say whole office but there is only 3 of us cause everyone else is either on holiday or sick.

but its friday and im going to see hancock tonight

Well i'm stuck at home again still suffering from my accident. But finally had good news which means the little starly will make it back on the road as they've only put her through as a Cat C and my mate's Dad's bodyshop are sending someone out to look at her next week! :) And i too am going to see Hancock tonight!

Well i'm stuck at home again still suffering from my accident. But finally had good news which means the little starly will make it back on the road as they've only put her through as a Cat C and my mate's Dad's bodyshop are sending someone out to look at her next week! :) And i too am going to see Hancock tonight!

well minxy i appear to have totally forgotted we had a date :(

my starly was cat c at the time too. so i sold it. couldn't be bother to fix it...

I can't bear to get rid of mine! I can't insure any other nice looking jap cars other than a civic and i don't like anything but the EG shape and they're all coming up to 100k on the clock so that's a no no. Also i can't insure an import Glanza S till nest year so only choice is to fix! Got a big claim going through anyway due to bad neck and back injuries that are stopping me working anf putting life on hold! :)

I can't bear to get rid of mine! I can't insure any other nice looking jap cars other than a civic and i don't like anything but the EG shape and they're all coming up to 100k on the clock so that's a no no. Also i can't insure an import Glanza S till nest year so only choice is to fix! Got a big claim going through anyway due to bad neck and back injuries that are stopping me working anf putting life on hold! :)

i seen the examiner bout my claim yesterday. they are fecking brutal interrogators

so whats happening again today then?? im at home just sorted out my box of parts which are curently awaiting fitting to the sr im off to work shortly till 11pm which is a bit crap!! but the thought that JAE is only 7 weeks and 5 days away keeps me sane!!! :)

while everyone posted yesterday i was enduring a boring old maths lesson.

still.. friday appears worst of all for lessons... science english science maths :'(

saturday. sitting on arse aaaaallllllll day.

At this moment in time i've drank a considerable amount of beer so im pretty drunk. Im also still thinkng of the girlfriend in office gear :).

Im getting up early so i an sort my car out for hudds and then going to it!!!:(

Bourkey

At this moment in time i've drank a considerable amount of beer so im pretty drunk. Im also still thinkng of the girlfriend in office gear :) .

Im getting up early so i an sort my car out for hudds and then going to it!!!:(

Bourkey

will you not get punched for these revelations?

im gonna take loads...MAHOOSIVE tent,BBQ,a dingy(in case it rains and there is MAHOOSIVE puddles,and of course,2 of them big things people use as beer tents

will you not get punched for these revelations?

Shhhh hehehehe

Any way im back at work after a mint weekend. Saturday was spent messing with my car but then i remembered it was my mates birthday so it was cut short as we got loads of beer in and my girlfriend cooked a massive meal for 7 of us. It was deeeeeeeeeelicious. We stayed up late drinking and having a good laugh.

Sunday was the West Yorkshire meet. We sorted the cars out in the morning. Dub arrived at mine and had a mint idea to stop my intercooler pipe popping off and it worked perfectly. Then we flew up to the meet. It was fantastic. I had a mint day and it only rained for 10-15 minutes.

Drove all the way back home after a trouble free day and my pipe popped off half a mile from home. Didn't care as i had a fantastic day with no problems at all. :lol:

Bourkey

• 1 month later...

Think Il re-start this post as I am bored at work.

Don't you hate when you go into work feeling ill, through out the day you feel worse and really need to go home but everyother fucker called in sick so you can't go anywhere! Thats whats happened to me today!

Dont it just piss you off when you got exams and you cant revise because JAE is this weekend :D

Nah seriously I cant revise for shit its been too long and left it too late with JAE the weekend before <_<

Looks like im resitting next year :D