Hi there guy's

I'm about to get my EP91 Turbo Glanza V '97 and just wanted to know if 1 of you guy's can help me put a preview of a Vinyl that i'm about to buy to put on my car is there somebody that can help me?

I'll post 2 side pic's of the car that i'm about to get and i'll post 1 pic of the Vinyl and to see if 1 of you guy's can help me put it on my car with photoshop as a preview to see how it will look and if i want to buy he Vinyl or not?

Here are the pic's:

Rightside Pic:

D1000137.jpg

Leftside Pic:

D1000140.jpg

and the Vinyl:

235f_1.jpg

Can 1 of you guy's please help?

Thanks in advance

Tha Dragon

some graphics can look very nice, i wouldnt slap them on the side of my car personally but i can appreciate that some do look good.

that one you've shown however does look a bit tacky. not my cuppa tea.

keep it plain and simple slammed to the floor mate gauranteed your mind will change after a few months and you will think why the fuck did i do that i look like a complete twat. glanzas are meant to be the enthusiasts car and when us starleteers c someone go and waste a perfectly clean glanza it just gets on our tits. if your going down the cheap and tacky route dont keep the starlet.