Whats everyone listening to right now?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything by Metallica, AC/DC, H.I.M, Nickelback, Bullet For My Valentine, Linkin Park, Lacuna Coil, Foo Fighters, Nirvana or Guns 'n' Roses. Basically anything that is classed as rock/heavy metal music etc :wub:

Anything by Metallica, AC/DC, H.I.M, Nickelback, Bullet For My Valentine, Linkin Park, Lacuna Coil, Foo Fighters, Nirvana or Guns 'n' Roses. Basically anything that is classed as rock/heavy metal music etc :)

Thats what i like to see :D

I'm having a Sum 41 session, been lesting to all 5 albums on repeat since about....2.00pm

little fact for you, it was Sum 41 witch got me into punk/metal in 2002 (when i was 9), good times ever since B)

I'm having a Sum 41 session, been lesting to all 5 albums on repeat since about....2.00pm

Cool! :) I like Sum 41 too and my boyfriend (glanza179) does as well. He has been to see them in concert and said they were brilliant!

im into anything rock, Metallica, Guns N Roses, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Sum 41, Linkin Park, Bullet for my Valentine, Faith No More, Evenesence, just put a Motley Crew album on for the night, really Like Tommy Lees solo stuff too

ive seen, Sum 41, lost proffits, Linkin park, 30 seconds to mars, 18 visions, the mighty boss tones, Biffy Clyro all live and i must say Linkin Park is a must see if anyone gets a chance as are 30 seconds to mars, Sum 41 were also fantastic. also seen Eminem live back in 2003 that was one hell of a show

Jim

cool i have seen, Now Now Every Children, Paramore and You Me At Six. Seeing Paramore and You Me At Six again in November :)

Can't wait to listen you Sum 41 6th!!!!! Album when its relesed.

Mind Reader - VersaEmerge

I've seen Jim in person, beat that :)

Damnit, I'm being pwnt by a song...but I neither remember name nor band, the song is currently in my head, but for the last couple of days it's been buzzing in the empty chasm of my cranium. I think I may have sussed the band though, hold ownsss

z0mg Phil - the new Mudvayne album sounds SO promising! Lets hug whilst we listen to it and eargasm. It actually sounds like a return to form of DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

I think I'm high on mango

new mudvayne?????? NICE!!!!!! i must get that! we shall hug!

i have also seen jim in person, i do recall scaring the bollow out of him at JAE 06 when he was lookin at my car and i shouted "JIM" at him and he had no clue who i was! lul!

Slash - Beggars and Hangers On (not listening to it RIGHT now as im in work, but was last nite, UBES slide blues rock!)

Phil.