okay so ive enjoyed helping dean doing his conversion sooo much ive decided to do it myself, well amongst other reasons.

K well dean sparked the idea, Basically my girlfriend is haveing my ep82 and i fancyed a really clean Glanza, but as u all know, a really clean Glanza is £3500 and upwards, so i tort why not purchace an N/A and convert it, nice paint job inside and out, which as it happens i do everyday and a freshly built engine of bourky BARGIN glanza. :D

k its red 3 owners from new HPI clear cracked rear o/s lamp and a rusty n/s door apart from the paint works real tidy and an overall solid car ref: bourky, markoos and dean who were all handily there wen i viewd the car, cheers lads. :p

PLANS

Glanza body kit, original i know but i like :p

Engine of bourky, order in a couple of weeks

respray, hopfully get away with just the inside, engine bay and nearside door as i rekon the rest will polish up nicely.

Transfer everything from my ep82 over bar the exhaust, filter and turbo timer as the missis wonts them :D lol

alloys of some discription???? ideas....??? <_<

tein coilovers all round

FOR NOW!! lol

ok deposit goin dwn 2mz and pictures off Autotrader sorry 4 the quality

500beans BARGIN

4eferedstarlet.jpg

Thats it 4 now hope u like and i will keep u all updated

cheers

Hi mate, good to see you started a topic for this already. This car is an absolute minter except from the door really!

And im thinking that a nice set of white alloys wud look nice too, thats if you're keeping the car red rory lol

Markoos

Looks good but get some Black rims with red lip Time Attack Stylee!! :D

Be good to see what you come up with, Glanza's are quite rare in red <_<

How long will the engine take then to be built and delivered etc?

Looks good but get some Black rims with red lip Time Attack Stylee!! <_<

Be good to see what you come up with, Glanza's are quite rare in red :D

How long will the engine take then to be built and delivered etc?

what markoos said lol

love the time attack style, mite take u up on that also like the white idea but im also thinking matt gold?

• 2 weeks later...

quik updated

bin a long road so far, took a load of piks on g/f camera, but i cant get them on my computer, mums bugerd of with my camera so cant get n e pix up till 2mz.

so basically,

engines out

engine bay cleaned off and prept ready for paint

body all prept ready for paint

waiting for,

bourky 2 get bk from his holls so i can order my engine

n/s door

glanza kit inc spoiler

tein coilovers

alloys

and a list of other things

pictures 2moro!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so its all gone smoothly so far and im really looking forward to the next few months :p

Hers some pictures of the progress so far!!!!!!!!

Picture009.jpg

Engine bay masked up and ready for paint :p

Picture008.jpg

Bonnet, bumpers and lights in for sales section!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Picture007.jpg

When i took the rear bumper off i found that the back panel was bent inwards, With a bit of persuasion i had it straight in no time lol

Picture006.jpg

Six dents on the o/s 5 small ones on the door and a fist sized one on the quater :rolleyes: But there all done now just need to flat the primer. " 6 dents" not bad for an old car :D

Picture021.jpg

starting to get messy inside now!!! few months time we should see some buckets in there

Picture005.jpg

not that u can tell from the picture but in the past some PRIK has done a dodgy blend, its had a new (but old) door wich would explain the reason for a blend but the colours a mile off and theres an edge along the top and bottom of the the quater and wing, wich I&#39;ve had 2 rectify. WANKERS%^*&

Picture004.jpg

i hope your all pleased as much as i am with the progress, July is the end date so I&#39;ve got pleanty of time to get it 2 how i want it. Hope you dont mind waiting..

Cheers

rory

P.s Heidi ( my girlfriend) has now got my ep82 and sould be updateing u all soon :D

:rolleyes: Im baaaaacccckkkkkk!!!!!!

Give us a PM when you want to order an engine buddy.

You car has come a massive way since i saw it for sale!!!!

Also im still waiting for a price on that paint work you fairy. Get me a price asap as i may have it done before JAE.

Bourkey

:rolleyes: Im baaaaacccckkkkkk!!!!!!

Give us a PM when you want to order an engine buddy.

You car has come a massive way since i saw it for sale!!!!

Also im still waiting for a price on that paint work you fairy. Get me a price asap as i may have it done before JAE.

Bourkey

just messaged u!! meant 2 say i will sort a price out for u 2moro

oh n cheers for the comment lol