An they say 'tiredness kills take a rest'

Was on my way home from Barmouth Sunday afternoon when an old man fell asleep at the wheel came across into my lane and hit me head on.

craigscrash129.jpg

craigscrash131.jpg

I just suffered fractured ankle, damaged lower spine, 2 cracked ribs, swollen chest whiplash and loads of cuts and bruises.

if you want any more pics lee i have another about 10-15 that i took of the crash, and yeah it is THE MYSTERY MACHINE.

was the silliest crash ever as you can see the road is straight as anything the old man musty have been asleep, or on his way to come head on. Hope you and craig are orite and things get sorted quickly for you both as insurance take the longest ever to sort things.

wow, the airbag actually went off. they usually dont in fiesta's. good riddens though, bloody things.

terrible crash though mate, any compensation in it? thats complete neglegance, he shouldn't be on the road if he's falling asleep at the wheel. old people should have mandatory retests, its a health and safety thing these days. Years ago they could crash through a hedge and be fine, now there's just too many cars on the road.

Always wear a seatbelt

DSC01189.jpg

Yer Pallett i want to see some more pics if you would next time i see ya or just put them on your photobucket as these i robbed from your photobucket.

Oh yer Pallett did i tell you about the cherry sourz shooting out the glove box and smacking my knee on impact. :D

get well soon, you'll recover in no time. Hope you getting compensation for that ££££££££££. I was dreading it wasnt yur ep82.

Yer i know looks like i need another runabout might get another fiesta or an N/A starlet, i did like the look of an EP70 on autotrader not long ago but think that was sold.