im taking the plunge into the dark side...

^^

2ca0_27.JPG

2ebe_27.JPG

wont be going as mad on thos as the starlet. this will be more of a pretty car and not a slag.

going to get the aero front bumper for her, and also maybe some different wheels.

only going to about 320hp with her.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think its absolutely lush mate as you already know. Shame you felt the need to move on so soon after finishing the Starlet but I can fully understand it.

Be interesting to see the mods you do, looking forward to it though.

Nice choice, you'll have another Starlet soon enough I'm sure. :D

S14a's and S15's have to be one of my favourite Jap cars. I am genuinly jealous of you Rick.

wont be going as mad on thos as the starlet. this will be more of a pretty car and not a slag.

You say that now......... Give it time my friend.

If you don't mind me asking Rick how much was it. Car, registration, etc. Im just curious for the future thats all. I have a few cars i want next. S14a, S15, MR2 GTT T-bar, or build my own Caterham/Tiger kit car.

Bourkey

yeah, i was pissing about trying to decide, then i saw it, and went and had a look at it and its in perfect condition. not a single mark on it. it looks like its just rolled out of the paint booth.

i couldnt really resist it tbh. drives VERY nice. its comfy, quiet and is a much better motorway muncher than the starlet is.

its pretty nippy, 250hp atm, its nothing on the starlet though. but ill get used to a slower car i guess :D

it steps out quite willingly though, lol. surprised me a bit on the test drive.

lol

I know you have been after one for ages so Im glad you have found the perfect one!!

Plans sound good, be good to see what you do with it :D

So whats for the starbo now? :D

That is awesome mate!!! I love S15's the best colour is that Blue though, but white ones are rare so its all good.

What happening with the Starlet now though mate?? Keeping them both?? And will TC Trading still be trading in Starlet parts? I hope so you guys are awesome.

ohh my god!!.

i absolutle love s15's. while i was having power problems with the glanza i was considering chopping it in for a silver one of these.

totally jealous mate.

this is a fresh import, never been on the roads here before. so noone else has owned it ^^

and ye its a shame about the V, because its the most fun youll ever have in a car.. but the time is right to move on.

i can always buy another starlet in a few years :D theyll be about a grand soon anyway :D i can have a toy ^;

ill still be on here, so dont worry about that lads. uksc fur leifs. its not about the cars, i like the boys and girls on here.