starlet safari model? lol

Well as some of you may know i live in cardiff in wales, and quite often i will nip up to barry island just for a ride on sundays when bord :p and a few weeks ago i seen a funky little starlet with this wicked vinyl graphic on the bonnet :p but i had no camera to take a pic, so the following sunday i went up to get a pic with my camera :D but it looks like someone didnt like it as it appeared that someone had splashed some paint stripper on it and the entire center of the graphic was melted away :p was such a shame it looked well unusual and cool in a way, why do people do there things, makes me so mad, anyway rant over lol pic is below of what once was a tiger, enjoy

STARLYBRUISER :p .

Kinda looks like a special safari edition :p

P1010038.jpg">

does this website have an award for most fickle forum ever???

if someone put this on their car on here or said "hey guys, im thinking of having a tiger mural painted on my bonnet" people would take the piss until they left the forum. its retarded, almost as retarded as that shitty bonnet, take a picture but only to laugh, its shit, dont say its cool! if you paint it on yours liam, i will go and put paint stripper on it myself, its so shit i think part of me has actually died inside.

rant over.

does this website have an award for most fickle forum ever???

if someone put this on their car on here or said "hey guys, im thinking of having a tiger mural painted on my bonnet" people would take the piss until they left the forum. its retarded, almost as retarded as that shitty bonnet, take a picture but only to laugh, its shit, dont say its cool! if you paint it on yours liam, i will go and put paint stripper on it myself, its so shit i think part of me has actually died inside.

rant over.

If you dont like the forum then why do you still use it??

Pointless Rants = FAIL!!!

lol Fanboy ;) :( , mate to be 100% honest with you i dont get thrills over people on forums liking me.

If you are trying to call yourself knowledgeable, then prove it rather than posting pointless and unknowledgeable posts like the one above.

Plus just in case u cant read to well, i actually put JOKE!!! at the end of my other post!!! So read things properly before you have a go otherwise you just look like a nob like you already do.

knowing people like you makes you feel warm.

after you commenting that you would pour paint stripper on a car if they got that isnt really the way to go here, and alot more people like Liam than they do you now i would presume.

i dont know if anyone liked me in the first place lol

also, i definately dont condone pouring paint stripper on someones car, particularly one with that much effort gone into it, i was just trying to say its retarded, but it seems nobody agreed.

also galliano, i dont get the first bit of what you said, knowing people like me makes me warm?

on a forum, or even at school or the workplace, knowing that people like you makes you feel better inside.. knowing people hate you makes you hate them if you get me ;)

and saying if anyone did it as a whole means they spent time and money on something they want, why ruin it?!

i totally get your point maccyD mate, little does liam know while he is in bed ive started on the outline for the tiger on his car. so you better get your paint stripper and start your journey to nottingham!

Why the f**k would i waste my time posting this on here so people like me ;) ??? i posted it because it was different and i havent seen anything on here like it so i though people might be interested in it?? if you havent got anything nice or appropriate to say then dont bother posting, simple as :(

STARLYBRUISER :p .

i wasnt talking about you bruiser, chillax braa'

keirz, i may need help, is paint stripper like ordinary paint? if so how many square metres do you think a starlet is lol. i dont want to order the rong amount, that could be treachorous

i never said you had to post for people to like you, i just said it makes you feel better when you know people like you... makes you feel bad when you know people dont and such.

people can post what they like but if you havnt got anything productive to say other than "who would want to do that" and have a huge rant over one picture of a car... don't say it, you may feel it, but dont say it

i never said you had to post for people to like you, i just said it makes you feel better when you know people like you... makes you feel bad when you know people dont and such.

people can post what they like but if you havnt got anything productive to say other than "who would want to do that" and have a huge rant over one picture of a car... don't say it, you may feel it, but dont say it

Well put galliano ;)

calm down boys! your taking what said way too seriously. and most of what he said was true.

i mean even i took it as a joke and after all he is calling my little brother a nob jockey and threatning to put paint stripper on his car. lighten up boys for fucks sake. lol