Hi folks, im new.

Just bought a 1997 Starlet 1.3 SR.

Already need some parts :p

Id like a 5zigen exhaust, if possible.

Id like a gearnob, Defi oil temp and pressure, oem doorcard for drivers side, double din stereo (single din considered) and lastly a decent induction kit/stock airbox :p

Let me know folks

Rob

Hi guys

Cheers for the welcome.

It has some kinda random induction kit fitted now, and a powerflow exhaust.

I also own a 1995 Toyota Supra modified as far as is realistically possible, currently awaiting a hooj Brembo brake kit and an RPS clutch to get back on the road.

The Starlet is a short term fix. However it is quite funky so may become slightly longer term!

I'll pop some piccies of the Supra and some of the Starlet once i look round it properly on the weekend. Manic weekend and now away from home with work!

Is ebay as full of tat for the Starlet as it is for the Supra!

welcome mate....your supe is indeed very nice :p.....got some nice mods lined up there in sounds....dont think they make 5zigens for n/a's unfortunately mate...its not like a supra where you can put turbo exhausts on n/a' etc...would be alot easier if it was :p

If you do buy one for the SR/n.a, there only really small aswell, literally the back box with a 10inch bit of system...this is because from the manifold, right to the back box is all one piece, so you cant buy off the shelf cat backs for them....

the ones i know you can buy for the n/a are....blitz realise TT, Apexi Bomber III, and Trust PEII which is on my SR...

Best mods for non-turbo aswell, are a corolla inlet manifold, makes loads of difference, so i would defo recommend getting one of them :p

Get some pics up when you can mate...would love to see it, what colour is it :p ?

And yes ebay has quite alot of tat on for starlets aswell...buy from traders on here its alot easier...

Rob

Brilliant help there Rob, cheers!

Only asked about a 5zigen as my brother had a DC2 ITR with one on and it sounded really nice out of VTEC, and sublime in VTEC!

Its White, needs some TLC, and some effort, but it drives well so thats cool!

could turn that into a little minter mate....get them wheels and stickers off, and a good polish will look as good ;)...do you have any interior pics? also what do you need interior wise mate?

Of course nice supe ;) ....is it T61/67 cant remeber lol...

Rob

cool..you going to be at jae?...

Cant get a doorcard...but i can get hold of a gear lever whenever from a mate...he said 10-15 quid delivered if your interested?

Rob

Spot on Rob

Doorcard is more cosmetic anyway!

Ill not be at JAE no mate, should be at Suprapod

Actually, work depending i may nip down in the Starlet :lol: