• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi tanya.

think i saw you a few weeks ago at the jap meet in warrington. i was in a black glanza!

your car is nice :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah that was me, i go there most months. Do you usually sit with that Andy guy? He had a black pulsar, dunno if he's still got it though...

I live in blackpool, so its not too far...

x x

hey tanya.

ive only been once as only had my car a couple of months.

we usually go with a guy called Stu who drives an MR2 turbo, he may know that andy with the pulsar but i dont know him off the top of my head haha

• 1 month later...

Well i cant work it out from that graph....

Everyone who's seen it says something different!

I didn't even get a torque reading... Some people say you cant even get the bhp without the torque...

I dont know how it all works though! :lol:

Errmm.. its running 14psi i think!

x x

sounds good Dan what you planning mate, 4efte swap was like 3x as much on insurance 4 me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my insurance is quite expensive just with the body mods ive done lol,so a 4efte might a dream for the moment but if i cant afford the 4efte i'll deffo have a 5efe,ive already got ms desgin kit on cut out front bumper,side swages smoothed in etc

so its running.... less boost. less mods. and making way more power than me? i also cant see the graph's. but i'd say some rolling roads are a bit make believe and like to please the customers.

have you had it rolling roaded elswhere for proof of figure? always get it done at 2 or 3 rollers if possible. sorry to sound sceptical.. but i am... lol

The guy who had it before me also had it rolling roaded at 240bhp... Think he's called wrcstarlet (on the toyotagtturbo forum)

Most people are like that about it, as its a lot of power coming from such a little car! I've had loads of people question it, before they've raced me of course!

I've beaten stage 3 cossies in it!

Its in the e-bay and autotrader finds section, from about october!

x x

so its running.... less boost. less mods. and making way more power than me? i also cant see the graph's. but i'd say some rolling roads are a bit make believe and like to please the customers.

have you had it rolling roaded elswhere for proof of figure? always get it done at 2 or 3 rollers if possible. sorry to sound sceptical.. but i am... lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can asure you mate that this car is running the power it says. i have seen the car in person and i also know that the place this car was rolling roaded is very reliable. a lot of friends have had theirs done there. trust me!

*blitz k24 turbo

*blitz fmic

*blitz wastegate

*blitz oil cooler

*remote oil filter

*polished ported and gas flowed head with big cams

*bottom end lightened balanced blueprinted and strenghtened

*exedy race clutch

*quickshifter straight cut gears with different gear ratios than standard

*cuzco oil catch tank

*Kakimoto s/steel race exhaust de-catted

* uni chip piggy back ecu

*circle earth wires

then the rollers i use must under read! all that gives me 200@ wheels and 270 odd nm of torque

quickshifter straight cut gears with different gear ratios than standard

Where did you get your straight cut gears mate. What ratios are you running now? Very interested!

Sorry to hijack Tanya