number plates road legal

surely they cater for 4x4's ?

ive never used it before as my car isnt in my name, but i know people that have done it... never had any troubles just a 10 minute wait or so while its programmed and printed etc..

because you cant be sure of any hacks on your pc Rob ^^

agree with Rubix, i cant see them sitting right on an N/A.. Its been done but imo it isnt the nicest of looking mods.. maybe for a Glanza conversion, but not N/A

I disagree with you Rubix import plates look awesome on N/As in my opinion. The straight square ones look shocking though, just make sure you get the correct size one or it will look crap.

yee mate totally agree they look sweet, what size you think i should get then?

i was thinking somthing like this http://www.demonplates.com/platebuilder.ph...ateStyle=import

I disagree with you Rubix import plates look awesome on N/As in my opinion. The straight square ones look shocking though, just make sure you get the correct size one or it will look crap.

shame that import plates are ilegal on uk cars

Import plates look good on n/a tailgated and n/a front bumpers, never had a problem with the law with mine, just tell them its an import if they ask

Also demonplates FTW!!

VERY VERY VERY STUPID!! idea.. they check your insurance which they will if your pulled.. saying to them its an import and on isurance is not makes it instantly void..

i got told most number plates are legal as long as the letters/numbers are the normal legal size and sparted apart correctly, most fancy fonts arent legal unless you can still tell from a distance what the plate says, thats what i got told wether its true or not i dont know.