• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Em, not the wings...

on your car you would have to modify your front bumper and the origenal glanza bonnet for it to work tho..

shanksportif wrote

suv?

here it is

J054001549L.jpg

could do with findin a picture of the back as it has a mad wheel carrier..

no Em, not the wings...

on your car you would have to modify your front bumper and the origenal glanza bonnet for it to work though..

shanksportif wrote

here it is

J054001549L.jpg

could do with findin a picture of the back as it has a mad wheel carrier..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahaha no shit! that thing looks weird! wouldn't mind some of those wheel arches though, they'd look nice if they were body coloured

well when i went into my local Toyota dealership to ask about getting a fog lamp for my bumper i explained to the guy in there that it was from a starlet suv an he'd never heard of one an neither had anyone else in there haha!!

well when i went into my local Toyota dealership to ask about getting a fog lamp for my bumper i explained to the guy in there that it was from a starlet suv an he'd never heard of one an neither had anyone else in there haha!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are different foglight versions... remember that.

Luckily the foglights for the SUV are clear, just like the glanza lights, whereas the glanza foglights are fogged - go figure.

The glanza foglights dont fit into the SUV bar and vice versa. I bought the SUV lights for my glanza as i wanted the clear lens... think it looks better.

Ivan

i have the same bumper on my sportif. the fog lights were 150 quid for the pair. but the end result is quality. trouble with that bumper is there are only 4 bolt holes that line up he he. and the grill that fit the bumper dont match the bonnet exactly but it still looks the nuts.

i had a spare suv bumper but scrapped it after me little accident lol. it only had a 3 inch crack in it. maybe i should have kept it and given it to someone off here. im sorry i forgot as the site was down while i was repairing me car.

i have got a right hand side clear indicator if anyone wants it. after my crash i replaced them with the jap spec chrome backing lights. look sweet.

apart from that i have a bonnet in pretty good nick apart from the imprint of a deers head smack bang where the badge goes lol

• 3 months later...