• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt. i have a good mate who works for them and he obviously had more time for me to search out and find the part numbers. if you want i can get the part numbers when i get home and ill send them to ya???????

i have a memory like a siv lmao. if you fancy pm'ing me your mob no ill text it to you tonight as i dont have internet at home at the mo......... unless you wanna wait till monday if i remember lol

i dunno what you guys r on about lol

right part numbers....... dont say which is left and which is right so you will have to ask when you order.

T81220-13040

T81210-13040

and the clips that hold them in are

T81481-10030

hope this helps.

he he. thanks for the defence..............

oh and if you want anymore partnumbers i got loads so send me your mob no and ill send em to ya..... is it too cheeky to try twice in one week for you number lmao.

but seriously i have part number for the whole front of car inc chrome backed indicators....

this is one of the normal clear covers ....hope you can see it

st4.jpg

and this is with the full unit with chrome effect backing. which in my opinion match the headlamps better than the grey plastic backing on the standard ones.

car2.jpg

hope you can tell the difference in these pics