Glad u all like the pics :p

If anyone wants any at their origional size (higher quality) just PM me your email address n let me know what u want etc

@ Harrison

Dont worry about it mate u didnt introduce urself as such but u were hard to miss tbh :p

U seemed to rub off on just about everyone that weekend :p

The massive amount of people seem to have picked up "Now Denz" n "Pies" in their vocabulary over the weekend is crazy

lol

@ Liam

Stick your pics up anyway mate the more the merrier!

@ Joey

McDonnals = Aids

Im supposed to be working saturday :)

I tried to book it off but the biatch doing the rota gave me friday off instead :)

So i think i may have to do some imaginary violent projectile vomiting friday night :p

Then phone in sick :p

But yeah should be there no idea how to get there or where to go for the RR but il just see what happens should be down for it all tho if not il just get to bluewater etc

Sadly tho Dannyo's got work aswell n he only works saturday n sundays so hes not gna be able to make the RR but said hes gna head down for the Bluewater meet when he gets outa work

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Daryl

I May be able to negotiate renting myself out,

...but its gna cost u :p

:)

@ Sparky

Mate if i could have taken pics of all the cars there i would have :p

Think i was being a little over trigger happy as it was

Also didnt get one of Harrisons beast either.....?

Really weird, i swear i wondered round looking at it for like 10 mins or so...? :p

Did have a few more pictures that i went though and deleted tho as they didnt come out as good as the rest but that was only like a handfull really :)

Kinda glad this is on the next page now,

as my computer doesnt died tryin to load all those pictures every time i look at this thread.... :p

Right first things first! :p

TCEdit.jpg

Had to do some hardcore face mashing to get this!

These bitches didnt both look at me as the same time in any of my pics :)

So had to use my pure awesomeness to sort is

animal noises, works all time, every time lol, start in the farm yard and move into the jungle lol :p

jag im actually quite dissapointed you didnt get any of mine on there, i know it was in a random place (hey, its my car after all, wouldn't have been right if it was like in everyone's faces ^:p, but you still coulda got some awesome pics, as you are obviously very good on the camera.

shame, but hey, no biggy, make sure you get some of the dirty slag at BW ;)

Im just giving you some credebility back after your drunken episode. See everyone he is agood sensible guy....before alcohol :(.

I was having some slight exhaust knocking issues with the back of my car being so low but Mark had it worse. He was losing chunks of his tyres especially on Snakes Pass. I had to roll his archs a little before they ate away at his tyres.

Bourkey

• 5 weeks later...

spent ages looking at this thred, only getting round to it now as where i was at the time only had 56k dial up.

that was a minted wknd, and enjoyed meeting everyone looking forward to next year!!