seeings as im adamant to come next year, we have to do something special.

heres the plan... get a sportif from a scrappy with a rear end shunt. cut the front end off (keep wings and bonnet, bumper and lights etc.. keep a whole front end and stick a bbq in it.

JAE2008041.jpg

then wire the lights up to a plug, and then we have a BBQ and light... clever eh?

lets do it ! :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol every ones done this... why dont we just do suttin different like set a nova on fire and use it as a bbq?

and ill be there too JAE 09 for me will definately be there im not missing it out.. so gutted i missed this year lol

same here dude

ive told my mum im going wether she likes it or not, hopefully with one of the Paseos :D

when do they announce dates for next years show?

we need to get loads of people there, so electricity is worth the while

Love... would be good to meet you :D

you aint ready for what we have planned, there will be a separate TC stand to clear up the uksc stand a bit (as we wont have any starlets) but it'll definately be alongside UKSC, like we'll spends all our time with you boys, but our cars will be at the TC stand. organisation of everything else was perfect this year, marquee and pitch were mint. who needs lights when you have bourkey's misses trying to shove your cock in another mans bumhole. genius.

thats right, were going to have a TC stand opposite the UKSC (similar to how the paseo boys were this year) if i can get one. then all our cars can be off the uksc stand as i doubt youll want 3 S-bodys on the stand next year, as they are about 70 feet long and take up all the space.

and galliano, i was upset you didnt come, i thought you sorted me out for de pies with your mum?

thats right, were going to have a TC stand opposite the UKSC (similar to how the paseo boys were this year) if i can get one. then all our cars can be off the uksc stand as i doubt youll want 3 S-bodys on the stand next year, as they are about 70 feet long and take up all the space.

and galliano, i was upset you didnt come, i thought you sorted me out for de pies with your mum?

You haven't seen his mom have you? :D

ye stand of the show is a bit OTT, considering the rest of the clubs are like, insanely large, they're basically businesses in their own rights, we will however make it even better than this year, because we concentrate on having fun, which we all seem to do very, very well.