Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo PROGRESS!!!!! after all these months, the tears, the dramas....THE BLOODY MX BIKES!!!!!!! u mmmmmmmmmmuppet!!!

cant wait to see this bro its gonna be schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt as a nut!

Phil.

:D:D:D

Cheers guys ;)

Been getting insurance quotes...its not looking good :p

Lewis....those CF late spec splitters....i....i LOVE them, always have!!!! those and the TTE splitters, to me the nicest two things for the front of an EP91 EVER! i always fancied a CF one myself man if i had ever got a V!!!!

i cant freakin wait to see that fitted!!! they're just.....SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Your not wrong there my crime fighting partner...only the best for the Carbon Carribean ;)

@ Si I know im dreading speed humps etc.... but I have been planning other route to avoid :p

May trial fit the lip this weekend but it will have to come back off along with the bumper when the car goes back on the lorry

tell me about it, my dad has a CF front mud guard on his BMW K1200R and it has a few stone chips that I've had to fill in with superglue, absolute bollox of a thing!! makes u cry!!

and then bein so steady handed to get the TINIEST amount of glue into the chip usin a tooth pick or somethin similarly fine without gettin it overflowin the top of the chip...total arse of a thing!

when i finally get the n/a shape CF bonnet theres a film that can be applied over the top to help protect against stone chips, i will be investin in it before the bonnet goes on!

Phil.

@ Mike yea I know!!!

every morning I walk to uni and even standard cars make hell of a mess of their front bumper going over the one...they look at me embarrased and im just pissing myself :p

I see Phil... make it happen!!!

Cheers Stu :p

I was never a fan of CF on black cars until I seen the CF bonnet on Toymota's Glanza...I say get one they look awsome :p

Was hoping to go see the car today as its PAINTED!!!

Dads working nights and not going down there now though, may see if some mates want to go see it will get some pics then ;)